Reviews for Love and Memories
PLEASE chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
IM DYING OVER HERE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

I LOVE YOUR STORY BUT ITS KILLING ME U HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE OVER A YEAR AND I NEED IT PLEASE!
Roser av Ild chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
this story is really good, can you add to it soon? pleeaase )
January Q chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
Omg.. i absolutely love this story.. please i know you haven't updated this since last march (even though another of your stories was updated in Nov/Dec of 08 - which means you still come on and i have hope yet!)... but PLEASE PLEASE i'm begging you to finish this store... it's too beautiful to leave to waste..

such a cliffhanger.. gah.. Message me or something.. ! i want to know what happens, even if it's just a message with an outline of what happens at the end.. I'm nearly in tears.. it's 2:55am and i've just spent about 3 1/2 hours reading non stop completely hooked.. and now! i'm crying with frustration not knowing why the Cloe girl came back..and if Bella is still alive...and if Edward, oh sweet Edward, will finally get his happy ending back in Bella's Arms again! aah... so sad.. :(

It's so lovely, I really do hope you finish it.. it would be such a shame if it's just left like this forever.. '(

-Jan
019239 chapter 19 . 8/24/2008
Amazing! I loved the whole concept! Please tell me there is more...
x race of hearts chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
ohmahgod.

what is this?

TT-TT

you're leaving me hanging
untilthedaythatidie chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
swet! i love a small edward. hm... i wonder how he ended up being a vampire and Bella didn't...
untilthedaythatidie chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
OMG! Her name's Rosalie? *GASP* Mayor shock! Wow, i've never read anything like your story, it is awesome!
maddy-smile chapter 19 . 7/4/2008
WOW! your an AMAZING author! write more write more!
x race of hearts chapter 19 . 6/8/2008
damn. that's really good.

i have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen.

OMG. but seriously? you have have HAVE to update faster.

ecrivain inspire chapter 19 . 5/30/2008
GReat story. PLease update soon.
Miss Cullen -I wish chapter 21 . 4/16/2008
I'm confused! Do Edward and Bella ever end up together? Again. Is the entire thing just memories?

La Tua Cantante
Great one939 chapter 21 . 3/24/2008
Wow you must write the next chapter soon. Forget the editing and revising for now. I have to know what happens!

-Amber
great one939 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
Just to tell you stephanie meyers vampires dont have fangs. There teeth are just really sharp so they could cut through steel easily and cutting through skin is like cutting through butter. I just wanted to point that out otherwise wonderful story!It ROCKS!

-Amber
EdwardBella4ever chapter 21 . 3/18/2008
Updae soon!
Neumzie chapter 21 . 3/17/2008
is she like a clone type thing? liek a test tube baby without the test tube? something like that? lol and those memories that carisle mentioned, with edward dragging bella to get married, when did those happen? you never mentioned anything like that