Reviews for Minister Scrimgeour Does Not Approve
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i love how scrimgeour can simultaneously pity and shiver in fear of dead dark lords.
nostratic chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
well i thought this was brilliant

hahah

S.Warfield chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Marvelous fic! A nice tidy short, and nicely imagined. Thanks for sharing!
Vindeen chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hah ) I like the finish: /.../Grimly, Rufus Scrimgeour settled down to plan. And to pray./.../ and this little candy: /.../Rufus had never imagined he would have sympathy for You-Know-Who, but it would have been a quieter world, there was no doubt about that, if the Potter boy had died doing his duty during the War./.../. Highly entertaining. D
ConorOberst63 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ahahaha, that was great - I've never been a fan of Scrimgeour, so it was fun to read his suffering. And the Drarry was so cute! I think Harry would make an awesome Minister :D

- purplerawr
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ha ha ha this was REALLY witty and clever (which i am not cuz that's the same thing isn't it ha ha ha). I love the minister and how he is DETERMINED to prove that things are going to change between them, and that they are lovers. I think my favorite line is the one about Malfoy shagging him on the desk. THAT was brilliant!

And of course I absolutely MELTED when they started snogging the daylights out of each other. I couldn't help it. I am SUCH a sap for romance! xD I'll be reading all of your fics one of these days, you're right up there with Naadi and Mijan in my book- incredibly talented! Thank you for taking the time to write fanfiction when I'm sure you're saddled with a very busy life. I mucho appreciate it! Draco\Harry love forever! ;)

NC
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
The minister is an idiot! Harry and Draco are of course adorable as always.
andinileigh chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
awesome! :)
aidaavisa81hotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
:)) very very funny
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Do i sense a frustrated minister? :D
Fate chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
*cackles*

Lovely!

Great Job!
Renleek chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was just so much fun! I adore how Scrimgeour is totally warped and his mind is in the complete gutter like fangirl in denial. LOL. But I adore Draco and Harry and how they're somehow always one step ahead without even meaning to be. How maddening that must be to someone like Rufus. Heh.

Love love love this!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Your stories never cease to amaze me. You should be very proud.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
hahahah! really enjoyed reading this one XDD best fic i've read all day :D
Doni chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I chuckled the entire time I read this, great story!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »