Reviews for Minister Scrimgeour Does Not Approve
Solchineko chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
JAJAJAJA He makes them love each other! That karma!
God, I love reading it so much!

Read End.
magic chapter 1 . 3/15/2020
I love this story so much! It is so great to see how things are misinterpreted and how it is so obious they aren't dating and how the minister just gets it wrong and wrong and wrong. Also it makes me laugh seeing the minister agree with voldemort on how irritatingly good Harry is at messing up your plans.

Smiles and thank you
Luzula-spicata chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
WindHunter chapter 1 . 1/9/2020
I love this story. It is so briliantly wonderful. I love how Harry is a force of nature and how Scrimgeour can so clearly see what he wants and what will be but is so totally wrong.

If you ever wanted to do a sequel I would be all for it!
Leo105 chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Loved it. Thank you so much!
Cholin chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Poor Scrimgeour, but the couple need to thank him though. Could I translate your story into Thai? I'll post a link to the original story.
Berrybanana05 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Plz do a part two
gilleanfryingpan chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
This was actually really funny. Having the story from Scrimgeour’s third person POV was very well done, I laughed out loud several times. Very, very well done
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Such a funny story! I loved it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
omd loved it lol
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Scrimgeour, you just get ahead of yourself too much.

And oh dear, Harry, which one of you decided, "Hey, let's take advantage of this loophole we found!"
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Hahah that was so silly XD I love it. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
I am laughing by the end ore this story. The ending was hilarious, getting to watch the metaphoric bomb blow up in him face. Technicality and terminology are my best word twisting points, and THIS IS AWESOME!
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
had to read in between the lines to go past the heavily biased thoughts, but brilliant!
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »