Reviews for Everything Begins with Choice
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 4 . 7/18
Too bad this fic seems to be abandoned, I was looking forward to Naruto's plan to befriend Gaara. The summary promised big changes! :)
I really wish there were enough chapters that we could at least see how Naruto turned out post-training.
Thwelastlotus chapter 4 . 7/2
OK first of all there is a drag out of long ass thinking in need second it didn't even get to the exams cuz all the damn talking/thinking and third you can't even tell if this is about naruto getting his eyes set on a new girl or a gay fagget ass naruto ebisu story cuz all he does is sit with ebisu and blush at corny ASS compliments that make no sense!
2Ilena chapter 4 . 3/11
I know it's been almost five years but I would love to see the end result.
update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon update please soon
You are taking far to long. Are you going to continue this story?
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
This was an interesting premise and I enjoyed what there was of it. You should find someone to adopt it if you've abandoned it. I think it deserves to be continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Noooo! I reached the end already!
BKTHEASSASIN chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Team Ayame
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO! No more chappies! Why!? Cruel world!
TheOlympus chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
Oh god.. Please continue.. dont just abandoned this awesome story Author-Sama!
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Damn you Kakashi! I will kill you with my own hand.. I will give a shot with my shotgun jackpot on your head, DO YOU HEAR ME?! Ahem.. sorry.. But I really love your story
SassySnowflake16 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
im so hoooookef
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Amazing story, please update TT-TT
hadago77 chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Great fic. Hope you return to it one day. Very detailed. And solid details and character development. I like the spotlight of the ichirakus. I vote for hinata since naruto is fighting for her and inspiration elements from his improvement could help the relationship. Please continue the kakashi smackdown.
Squidgod812 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016