Reviews for Everything Begins with Choice
NOOOOOOOOOO! No more chappies! Why!? Cruel world!
TheOlympus chapter 4 . 7/3
Oh god.. Please continue.. dont just abandoned this awesome story Author-Sama!
TheOlympus chapter 2 . 7/3
Damn you Kakashi! I will kill you with my own hand.. I will give a shot with my shotgun jackpot on your head, DO YOU HEAR ME?! Ahem.. sorry.. But I really love your story
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 4 . 6/25
im so hoooookef
Amazing story, please update TT-TT
hadago77 chapter 4 . 5/20
Great fic. Hope you return to it one day. Very detailed. And solid details and character development. I like the spotlight of the ichirakus. I vote for hinata since naruto is fighting for her and inspiration elements from his improvement could help the relationship. Please continue the kakashi smackdown.
Squidgod812 chapter 4 . 5/12
great story!
Dare queen chapter 4 . 5/3
Amazing cat wait for an update :)
The Good Child chapter 4 . 3/5
This story is so good. I wish there were more chapters.
Sakihinata chapter 4 . 1/16
This story is amazing! the idea of Ebisu taking a more important role in Naruto's life - a good influence too- is just great! I guess for the next chapter, since it is the full moon, Naruto could also meet Gaara since the latter is an insomniac, and if the full moon affects all the bijuu the same way then the probability of them meeting is even greater ;)
I think Ebisu and Naruto is a odd duo but so far it works quite well; or maybe that's because the it is odd that it works? And I really want to see Kakashi's reaction to the changed Naruto! I want him to feel guilt and shame ;)
Anyway I love your story and I hope I'll get to read more of it soon ;)
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/6
please update this story soon
paink1ller chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
All these ideas seem awesome to me
TinkaPrime chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
Wow great story sad to see it die it even has 654 reviews and only 4 chapters so I know I'm not the only one to love this story. If u can please revive this story.
MKspaceCow chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I really like your take on this! I can't wait to read more please do update soon!
Shadowstar2015 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
I hope that you haven't given up on this story, it's a very good take on what could've happened at that point in Naruto.