Reviews for Everything Begins with Choice
TinkaPrime chapter 4 . 10/30
Wow great story sad to see it die it even has 654 reviews and only 4 chapters so I know I'm not the only one to love this story. If u can please revive this story.
MKspaceCow chapter 4 . 10/30
I really like your take on this! I can't wait to read more please do update soon!
Shadowstar2015 chapter 4 . 7/31
I hope that you haven't given up on this story, it's a very good take on what could've happened at that point in Naruto.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 7/22
I just want to say right now that i love this and I'm happy you wrote this. I know you chose your pairing already but i kind of wanted to comment on it so here i go. For the NarutoxAyame i just don't think it would work. Naruto is a ninja. He has to kill people and go through hell while Ayame is a cillivian. Ayame just wouldn't beable to understand no matter if shes in a ninja villiage. Naruto would need to be with someone who has killed, seen people die, seen commrades die, innocent people die because you did or didn't do something, or almost die. And besides if people send ninja after Naruto for the kyuubi or money Ayame would be an easy weakness?target to get to Naruto. So yeah i kind of ranted, sorry. Of corse you may not want to listen to me because I hate het pairings in Naruto. And i hate NaruHina. Sorry i just read to many fanfiction with this pairing where they messed it up. And now i despise it. But whatever you do i will still read it. Thanks for writing.
animecollecter chapter 3 . 6/29
OK i see a problem with all these stories. PM if you want to know why i see a problem with these stories. it's nothing bad so don't worry.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 6/4
Having Naruto call her Sakura without the chan suffix is actually more intimate. You should have him call her Sakura-san instead.

blonde - blond (without an 'e' it is a boy)
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/4
Is this an AU where Naruto had another mother instead of Kushina?
polgara1 chapter 4 . 4/28
please update
Death The End chapter 4 . 4/19
Dude his about in the next chapter naruto fights nine and the training is in a flashback
BlackShadow1 chapter 4 . 3/11
this is just, i would love it if you updated as this is a unique idea, but as your last update was in 2012 i shall hold onto hope
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 2/22
Thanks for the update.
I liked the way Ebisu drew parallels for Naruto to stop his obsession with Sakura. She did nothing to earn his devotion, quite the opposite.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 2/22
Well, your picture of Sakura is perfect. If she wanted Naruto to stop crushing on her, she couldn't have done better job.
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 2/22
I have to agree about Kakashi.
He may have the reasons to abandon Naruto and train Sasuke because of Gaara and Orochimaru, but it doesn't excuse his neglect beforehand. And it only added to the issues Naruto already had thanks to his childhood and the Academy.
Walsharno chapter 4 . 2/9
I am really enjoying this story, please continue!
musme chapter 4 . 12/30/2014