Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan II: Makaze Rekidaishi
CrimsonCat101 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
FINALLY! The truth has been revealed to Sasuke and Sakura! GO YONDAIME! Well, I look forward to the rest of the chapter!
Choas Babe chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
I think you dodged making Naruto a Yondaime clone rather well. Can I keep you as a reference for techniques? You see, I am having the hardest time re-finding the best translation site for Japanese and so can't search this out very well. You seem to have a fair grasp on the language. Please?
T.O.B chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
well, that was interesting

i wonder what will happen next

can't wait til the next chapter

i already read it

so, no more?

SEE YA
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Great chapter.
qtar1984 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
wait your giving up. your not going to continue this or let another continue this? common thin is a great fic and i want to see it to the end.
Kage Husha chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Good chapter. Keep up the good work. Only complaint - VERIFY THE PAIRINGS!
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
HA! So Sakura and Sasuke know who Naruto's father is now huh? Aww man, you're gonna end it? Oh well, can't say that I'm surprised. So this whole story was just a filler huh? Oh well, Can't wait to see the rest of this chapter. *Goes off to read FictionReader's story*
Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
I'm glad that Naruto isn't a clone. What a relief. But on the other hand...I don't like this 'new' addition to the Uchiha clan. Definitely not. I know that probably alot of you will flame me for saying this but...I had hope that all the clones baby had die. Is not 'naturally' right! Is not that I'm a terrible person or anything like that, but I'm against a 'human' clone. Sigh...am I that terrible? I just don't like the idea of a clone from one of the characters. Anyways, besideds that, Madara Uchiha is bad ass! Until next time.

Danny

P.S. We want Naruto and Hinata, we want Naruto and Hinata,(repeating that over and over...)...
taintedlegacy chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Great story man, can't wait to see what happens when Naruto comes back. Update soon! And when you say that this story is "a means to an end" do you mean that you're done writing or will you start another story to cover Shippuden?
The Warrior Within chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
SAMPLE!

Well if u insist and work really has been catching up. I was wondering about the clone thing and thought that was pretty kool but i guess son is better on the long run.

I saw that movie fic on ur favoritea but never bother looking at it cuz it was short but if u HIGHLY recommend ill check it out.

keep ur fingers tapping
RakeeshJ4 chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Interesting chapter, even for a sample.

Hm. I was impressed with how Sasuke handled his clone, but not surprised. You've done a solid job 'evolving' him to the point where that kind of behavior on his part is in-character.

Interesting little cliffhanger about Orochimaru and Kiryoku. You never do know if that little bastard is dead or not, I suppose. Also interesting to see if he was deliberately lying about Naruto being a clone, or just mistaken, or what...although Tsunade is brilliant in the field of medicine, so her verdict would seem definitive.

Hehe, everytime I see someone use the name 'Namikaze Minato', it makes me grin a bit-because I've read a lot of fanfics where he's named 'Uzumaki Arashi' *snicker* Personally, I always though Naruto was the Yondaime's son-or at least a close relative-but I never had an opinion as to his name.

So, you're dropping this story? That's disappointing to me as a reader, but I can't really blame you. It's a colossal undertaking, after all! I can easily understand if you've gotten tired of it. Have you gotten tired of this AU Naruto series, or are you taking a break, or continuing it elsewhere, if you don't mind my asking?

Oh, and I'll hafta go check out your rec :)
Kingdark chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
I finished reading the chapter, and I like it, no matter what you might think of it.

keep writing
Oo chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
u had better hurry up whith the other chapter after a summery like that!
the water omega chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
WOW! I LOVE this. I have not read a story that this interesting since I read my first Naruto manga. Keep It up.
Regres chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
ok good chapter i liked it i just have 1 question, is the cat anbu important anymore
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »