Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan II: Makaze Rekidaishi
Swaggerboy chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Amazing chapters man I wanna know who raped temari lmao
Swaggerboy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Makes me wanna read more nice chapter
pyro357 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Cool story segment
Atropa Haven chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
okay then- i was worried for a bit- with the clone thing- i was like, that would totally... cheapen it all. and then you're like, psyche! again. just like witht he second eye thing. i't s wierd, but i guess the story works out. arigatou.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Ciel Moony chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Come on~! only 8 chpters? I expected more. Oh well nice job anyways
Impstar chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
This is an excellent story. I look forward to reading the sequel (even if it was discontinued... dang). There is plenty of good things and fight scenes in this story, and I am happy to have read it.
Mistress of the Words chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
THIS WAS SO COOL! IT MIGHT EVEN BE COOLER THAN THE FIRST ONE! I can't wait to read the third one! Your writing is AMAZING! I love reading these stories! GREAT job Sundance!
all forms of fluff chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Sadly my friend this story just isnt stacking up against the first Legacy. The major problem is that you dont seem to be focused on a single thread per chapter like the first story, insteed you seem to be jumping about going from team to team with no real transistion. Now I can usually over look the smash cut style of scean breaks but this time it seems too random. The information your giving out on Orochimaru's Apprentice dosnt scan with me... why would he give two squirts of piss about Sasuke when his goal is the Kill the snake sennin? Even you comedy is falling a bit flat. Now I know the Rookie 9 are getting older but random falling into compramising postions seems to be a habit you have developed with Naruto and Hinata. And lastly ... random rape and inpregnation. Their wasnt even an excuse for it or anything it was just ... "Hey your pregnate with a rape baby!" Now I'm not saying that the story isnt all bad, but you deviated from what made your first Legacy so great to me and that is the growing of the main charters, the struggling to advance their skills, and most importantly Naruto kicking some ass :D ok that last one wasnt soo important but it was so cool how he would advance his skills and Jutsu. Well I guess thats it... I hate to leave you such a bad review but you have asked repetedly to be tore into so you know how to improve :( sadly this is my most negitave review today ...
XPGamer chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Now how long before someone tells Naruto
UnseatedShinigami chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
I still love this story. I do not agree that it doesn't seem quite right. I think that the events in this sequel are logical and entertaining. The characters are what would be expected after the slight changes of your original. You seem to be forgetting the butterfly/ripple effect, namely that of cause and effect. Also, I think your fight sequence with Sakura was Perfect. It was absolutely astounding, and entirely likely that Kishimoto's version could do something similar if she would just stop doubting herself. I loved the Dance of the Cherry Blossom Shuriken Jutsu. With the natural speed and flexibility every konoichi possess in order to make up for their lesser muscle strength, she could easily perform this type of combat, and it is true that the people best capable of taking apart a body are those whose specialty is putting it back together. I greatly prefer your Sakura to Kishimoto's. I am very curious as to the future of Sasuke's clone, but with your desire to return the story to a similar track as that of the canon I accept that his role will most likely be very small. Altogether, I give this story an A, and two thumbs up.
Sannin no Orochimaru chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Hi I really like this series its the best naruto fanfiction on the site. Any way at the end of this chapter you wrote Sannin no Orochimaru where it should have been the other way around because no means of so translated it should say Orochimaru of the three but how you put it says the three of orochimaru. was that intentionall?
leobelkin chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
While I am a little bit disappointed at your...lack of chapters at this time, I am very pleased to say that you did extend alot more from legacy 1, and am looking forward to read legacy 3, and of course whoever took over!

its been fun!

can be refuted with my report card XD
Artist of War chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Three new Jounins Neji, that makes sense. Sasuke sure he is a genius. Kiba you must be joking, but thats just my opinion. Good start to part II of LotR.
narutorulz95 chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
oh! hes not a clone. is his mother uzumaki kushina or someone else
793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »