Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan II: Makaze Rekidaishi
Artist of War chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Three new Jounins Neji, that makes sense. Sasuke sure he is a genius. Kiba you must be joking, but thats just my opinion. Good start to part II of LotR.
Klipppy chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
oh! hes not a clone. is his mother uzumaki kushina or someone else
Klipppy chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
nauto a clone. was it really needed?
Yami Vizzini chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
Well, even if this arc was cut short, the big battle was resolved (even if Oro and "Tenshi's" fates weren't), so I feel fulfilled. There are just a few extra plot elements for Part I; they didn't necessarily have to be resolved here, so this is a decent interlude. Great read!
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Love it!
Bulletdodger chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, you get a 100 reviews per chapter!
MsSuzuYuki chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
OMG! XD

You know, listening to background battle music from Gundam Seed Destiny (specifically 'Kira, Just As He Pleases') REALLY helps the battle! XD It was better then listening to some sort of cheerful music during a serious battle (which, I admit, I actually do do that ;)

Ah... Now, excuse me as I continue to read the story! XD
MsSuzuYuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Ah...

Your story is getting me hyped up and READY to continue writing my own stories! (to which I left for a while in favour of reading this and other stories... ;)

Ah... Now, back to the story! XD
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
I think I liked Rasengan II even more than Rasengan I

:D

I can't wait to get started on I!

I'm also excited that Naruto isn't a clone after all! That was quite a trick you pulled there. People who actually had to wait for the update back in 2007 must have crapped their pants when the truth was finally revealed.
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Ah So only the one clone survived

Despite the set-up, I really wasn't expecting Naruto to be a clone. That's probably because I didn't get into fanfiction until after the truth about Naruto's paternity was discovered. It's an interesting take none the less. It's a neat way of explaining how this Naruto's though processes are the same to the point where even the steps to the Rasengan were the same.
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
OMG What are they going to do with 50 freaking Sasuke clones?

Konoha will be overrun with them! No one will be able to tell any of them apart! Credit will be difficult to establish and easy to trash thanks the the risks of identity theft! Any enemy who wants to infiltrate Konoha will simply henge into Sasuke and pretend to be one of his 50 clones... and who would be able to tell the difference!

I wonder if fifty Sasukes will be enough to sate his fanclub...

On another note

I think that Sakura's fight is the best one you have written up to this point. It was captivating and perfectly choreographed.
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Loved this chapter.

Anything that gets rid of Naruto's whiskers and the god aweful red eye makes me happy. I don't even mind that it turns his eyes green.

This was cute: What Iwayama saw happen next wouldn’t have been out of place in a manga.

HAHAHA

Great story
nightwind83 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
as for the battle sceane with sakura. i liked it a lot. it had a choppy flow that fit very well with the chaos of battle. like it was pieced togetather form asuma and other people who were nere by report of what they saw of sakura fighting
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
You have got to be kidding me, you make Naruto suddenly Minato's clone..? I haven't read the anything else. but that's retarded.
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
I actually like his nine tails forms better.
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »