Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan II: Makaze Rekidaishi
fanfic789 chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
i like your story i hope the sequel is just as good
Dark Lord Of Ori chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
doesn't Aka mean red not bloody?
ShadowBack chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Interesting name for a bloodline limit lol...
ShadowBack chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
I like how you end this chapter...
ShadowBack chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
I like Sakura fight...
WhatDothLife chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
i know that i sent u a review just yesterday on the prequel but i just read this whole story in one day...and cmon! this is way better than my story especially since i have a major case of writers block even though its fairly new. tell me ur secret!
Janneia chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
On ero-/sennin/ vs. ero-/sannin/ - see I just thought you needed a way to differentiate between Ebisu and Jiraiya... After all, you can't exactly call them both ero-sennin, that would be unoriginal and un-Naruto, right? So yes...

I apologise... I'll actually review the next time I click the "Submit Review" button... ;
Dustin Ambrollo chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
Just have to say i like this one!
EmD23 chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Hm. Reviewing as I read.

I liked the fight between Sakura and the porcupine. Glad to see Sakura is finally getting some recognition.

I wonder what the Sasuke clone's future will be.

Orochimaru took that boy down a few pegs. And it was well-deserved.

Being able to open all 8 gates and not die? Poor Lee, he's got absolutely no plot purpose now. He's a hard worker, but can't win any fights against opponents with natural talent. His ability to open the 8 gates is obsolete because Naruto can do it as well. Same with his beastly speed. He can't reach max power with the 8 gates because he'll die, and Naruto has no such problem doing that either. Lee got absolutely and utterly screwed, the poor lad. Fate and everything he worked so hard for just gave him a big F* you.

The sheer amount of HAX Naruto is slowly receiving is reminding me of manga Sasuke. I honestly hope we never see 8 gates Naruto, but it's most likely gonna happen. Of course, they'll be some major drawback most likely, but I don't think anything could balance out with the virtue of being able to open all 8 gates without dying.

Naruto is a Yondaime clone. Honestly, I really don't like this idea in the least, but I'll see how it turns out.

Sasuke can open the gates as well. Lee should be weeping, but it's only the first and I'm sure many people can do that, so I'm actually happy Sasuke managed to open it.

Tenshi? Hm your OC is having quite the impact. Interested to see what'll happen to him.

Oro dead? But the way you emphasized(sp?) it makes me doubt it.

Well, I have some work to do so I'll read the next chapter tomorrow, but I won't leave a review. I'll simply move on to Legacy 3.

P.S. Your writing did seem different, but it wasn't bad.
EmD23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I just started reading but...did Hidan and Kakuzu kick the bucket already?

If they did, sucks ( Hidan didn't even get to drop the F bomb once. But hey, I'm interested to see what you'll do if they're truly gone. New replacements?
narutojazz19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wow great story!
AztekLord chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
whoa man, I'm getting a little confused at times. specify a little more. great chapter nevertheless.
The Chronic Masturbater chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
yay oro is dead
mountainelements chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
I realize that you don't care for parts of this arc, but will there be more of the Iwa-nin in the future? Also, are Ino, Chouji, and Ten-ten the only members of the Rookie Nine who don't know that Naruto is a Jinchuuriki? It's hard to tell who knows and who doesn't. I'm guessing that Hinata assumed that Naruto is a Jinchuuriki because he changed so much when he got angry.

I have this funny image in my mind of Naruto telling Sakura and Sasuke about his battle with the Iwa-nin and asking them in an exasperated way whether he looks like the Yondaime Hokage to them. Any chance of something like that happening in the third arc?:)
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i just finished the first one its really good, keep it up and i cant wait to read the last one
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »