Reviews for Legacy of the Rasengan II: Makaze Rekidaishi
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Sort of confused here...
Edengrave chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
read like a prologue which is basically what it is. introduction, and tease all wraped in one. So I have little to say until we see the follow up chap. One thing though, I would have liked the fights to be more detailed. Even if brief, it would make for a more fleshed out introuction. The name of that ultimate technique of the biju for ex would have been interesting, and how far did they run? what was his plan? how did they escape it? things like that. I guess you wanted to keep the mystery level high, but I believe you could have done both. One scene that would have been interesting is the scene where the leader found the 2 traitors bodies.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
dont worry this chapter was good except who was the other demon or jinchurriki and i suppose the person they meet is naruto and can you give translattions of gobi and yonbi, and what does that IWA jounin hold the yonbi or the Gobi, also did akatuski infiltrate Iwa in the canon for their forbidden scroll, or is it just in the prequel which i dont remember.
Asuma1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I did not expect the Immortal brothers to be disposed of so quickly. Good luck on the story.
GodricGryff chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
good story, but there were some things left unexplained. i'm not sure weather that was on purpose or not. i am though, confused, how did temari get youki in her system when she didn't encounter a jincurriki?
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
hells-fox chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
awesome start to the sequel, i can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
Warrior of winds chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hm, that was interesting..and a little confusing.
wolvknight chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oo very good but a little mysterious lol well anyways please update soon!
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
awesome
RasenganFin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
WHOOHOO! Have Naruto offer to teach Hinata the Water Jutsus he knows to her. Anyone with half a brain can tell she has an affinity for water.
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Not difficult to be better than LotR.
stoictimer chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
pops a champagne bottle!

wohh ho! and the sequel begins.

peace
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
awesome! Did the Akatsuki Leader just eliminate Hidan and Kakuzu? That's unexpected. And they've gotten one of the other jinchuuriki... which bijuu does he possess? I'm guessing five, six, seven, or somehow eight, considering the jinchuuriki of the one, two, and four tails have been revealed, and the three tail itself was shown.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh this just gets better and better! It's a nice start Tellemicus, now all we have to do is wait for the arrival of our favorite blonde Genin.
795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53