Reviews for Priceless
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I simply love this story. I think I have read it four or five times. I really wish they would do something like this on the show. Just once, you know? Great, awesome story!
Otter chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was the swetest thing I have ever read. It was so good it made me cry! Good work!
deanandhisimpala chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
OMG. OMG. This was an INCREDIBLE story. I LOVED IT. I know I am always going on and on about your work, but this was so great. I LOVED IT. Light-hearted and just so full of brotherly love, but at the same time it could totally really happen in the show. I loved it. I got totally all teary-eyed at the end, with the pieces like "like sharing a moment and a place that would stay with your forever" and the rest of them saying "these things were priceless". It was beautiful. Thank you so much for this. It made my day.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
*claps* That was wonderful! I loved every little bit of it. Great job.

Love,

SLX
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh I love this. It's a great "continuation" of the last episode. C:
anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wonderful in every single way!
Cheena chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aw dat was an absolute awesome fic! loved it!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aw! SO cute! But, kinda sad as well. Lol. Awesome _
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
beautiful job this is a priceless story and i think everyone in to supernatural should read it
Anon chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow! Stunned. That was seriously, seriously good. I enjoyed that so much! I really cannot thank you enough for posting your fics- I have been reading your stuff since February this year when I started to get into SPN fic, and I have loved watching you develop with each story, you are getting better and better with each fic. Well done :)

Thanks again!
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww this story was cute. I liked it! _
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Fantastic story! I loved Sam's decision to give Dean a trip and a "vacation" from hunting, the vacation that Dean desired in Croatoan. It was so meaningful and considerate.

Fav. Parts:

To the outside world he presented this cocky, devil may care attitude that belied a sensitivity that was greater than the one he teased Sam about possessing. He appeared tough and unbreakable, but in reality he had been hurt deeply by everything he'd been through and, Sam had to acknowledge guiltily, by the occasional thoughtless actions of those he loved most. He was the kindest, bravest, most loyal person Sam had ever known, with an endless capacity for saving other people without a second thought about what it might cost him. - I LOVED THIS! You described Dean completely to a tee and really touched me! THIS WAS WONDERFUL!

For the burdens Dean was all too willing to shoulder, for the pain he felt at everything that had been taken from him. Not to mention fear for the risks Dean was always so willing to take to protect others.

It broke his heart that Dean truly didn't seem to see how important he really was, especially to Sam. And now, with this ominous countdown hanging over them, Sam felt an urge more overwhelming than ever to show his brother, even if just for a moment, how much he appreciated everything he did.

How much he appreciated him.

- FANTASTIC!

The last thing he wanted was for Sam to live with the guilt of not being able to save him, he after all knew only too well what that felt like, so his main concern was trying to enjoy what time they might have left and getting through to Sam that this was not his responsibility.

- Again, so like Dean! I LOVE THIS!

“It belongs to the parents of a friend of mine. His name's Alec - he's pretty cool. You'd like him actually, he reminded me of you.” he said with a smile. Dean raised his eyebrow at this little bit of information but said nothing as Sam continued.

“Honestly, it really is fine. Besides, even if Alec did find out we were here he wouldn't tell anyone. He's a good guy, Dean. Remember me saying he reminded me of you?” said Sam softly and Dean flushed a little at the implication behind the words

- Could this have been a reference to Dark Angel or just a happy coincidence? LOVED IT!

“I'm doing it because I'm not going to forget, Dean. I'm going to get you out of this. I promised you, and I meant it. But I need you to believe it. I need you to promise me you won't give up, or go along because you think you're doing what's best for me. Because you won't be. If you end up going with that demon then you might as well have left me dead. Because that would be worse.” said Sam, with heartfelt sincerity.

“Fine, I'm not asking you to try and get yourself out of this, I'm asking you to let me get you out of it! I'm not going to get myself killed, but I am not going to lose you either. I WILL fix this Dean, I swear, but you have to fight too. You have to promise me you will do anything and everything to stay with me. Please, Dean. Please.” he pleaded and Dean swallowed.

“You know I don't want to leave you, Sam.” he said, his voice rough with emotion and Sam smiled.

“Then don't.” he said, as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

- Sob!

“You're my big brother, Dean. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you” - DOUBLE SOB!

That some things, like making promises you meant to keep no matter what.

Like sharing a moment and a place that would stay with you forever.

Like knowing that whatever happened there was someone who had your back and always would.

These things were priceless. - AWESOME!
Arinia chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Love, love, loved it! It was really well written and in character and very descriptive and everything I love in a story. Well done!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wonderful as always. Those are the kind of scenes that the show never has time for, but that you want to believe happen between the characters between episodes. I love how the boys gently snark at each other while totally caring for the other aw, you gave me warm and fuzzies again!

Thanks
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, that was awesome! Sam's surprise to Dean, something so simple but breathtaking, something that will become a treasured memory for both of them! Just loved Dean's impatience on the journey and him bugging Sam with "are we there yet", something that Dean and John obviously had to put up with from Sam a lot during his childhood!

The awesome meal in the diner, the comfortable cabin, and the fantastic sunrise was the perfect way for Sam to show Dean what he meant to him without having the emotional chick flick moment that Dean dreads! And Sam thought to bring coffee and bacon butties! Sometimes actions speak louder than words and this was one of those times! Poignant too, that this is where Sam would have brought Jess to propose to her, and that fact wasn't lost on Dean!

That was one of the most accurate and beautiful descriptions of Dean that has been written and sums up Sam's total love and appreciation of his big brother!

So great too, Sam just putting his arm across the bench, resting against Dean's head, both of them needing the unspoken words of the gesture!

Adored the ending, that when Sam had got his brother out of the deal, and them both coming out of it alive, they would celebrate by coming back there and watching the sunrise again! Will look forward to you writing that piece after the end of Season 3!

Loved the reference to Alec and his girlfriend Rachel, know where you got those names from!

All in all a beautiful and well written story, you captured the boys perfectly as usual, just awesome, loved it girl!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »