Reviews for Priceless
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I enjoyed this story very much... Im thinking next summer after sam really does save dean that you can easily write a sequel to it and write the boys next visit to Alex's cabin! Great job as always
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
too...late...to...write much but...AW! That was such a great fic! I love how you don't have Sam getting Dean out of the deal cause now you can actually write them coming back when he does! Great story!

-Marvin
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow! Amazing story. I was sure Sam was bringing Dean to his beloved Grand Canyon but this is much better.

Wish I could go there too. Seems like an amazing place.

Great job, as always.
friendly chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
great job..
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This is wonderful! :) I loved the idea of Sam trying to do something to thank Dean for what he has done. It such a simple way to say thank you as well, but one I'm sure Dean wouldn't forget.

This is such a perfect description of Dean:

"To the outside world he presented this cocky, devil may care attitude that belied a sensitivity that was greater than the one he teased Sam about possessing. He appeared tough and unbreakable, but in reality he had been hurt deeply by everything he'd been through and, Sam had to acknowledge guiltily, by the occasional thoughtless actions of those he loved most. He was the kindest, bravest, most loyal person Sam had ever known, with an endless capacity for saving other people without a second thought about what it might cost him."

Are Sam's friend Alec, and his girlfriend Rachel, by chance a hint to Dark Angel? ;)

Incredible work! :)

Ani-maniac494
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very nice. I could have sworn Sam was going to take Dean fishing but hey, yours was good too. I liked the whole relaxed feel. Good job
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Cute story-loved reading it.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Beautiful. Excellent job with the guys. It felt right.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3