Reviews for Adventures In Camelot
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
awsome whats next
garnetred chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Excellent story so far. Please update soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Royal Bitch is more like it. Sorry it took me so long. Loved these two chapters! Please update soon!
Blackguard chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
pretty fun fic so far, looking forward to more
Pegasus63 chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
What a fun story - looking forward to more.
Destiny45 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Figures Madison would be the one to find a way to contact someone for help. She was the smart one!

I REALLY appreciate and thank you for giving all the couples "their moment" in this chapter. Not only does it allow something for every reader, but it's funny examining the different pairs and personalities as they all ride down the same path of falling in love. This chapter was almost like a theme exploration on romance, not to mention it shows off how talented a writer you are at being able to write about one emotion in so many different ways.

That was cute seeing Chip tell Claire she was beautiful and the sexual tension mounting between Vander was hot (I LOVE how you are making Xander such a freakin' flirt in this story!) My fav though was prob Jack and Ally 'cause I love them together and there is not enough litterature out there on this great pairing, in my opinion. How cheeky of Ally to get Jack to help her with her dress. Just from the brief glimpses of what we got to see of Ally's personality on the show, I have a feeling she would totally do that if she were in a relationship with Jack. Way to go with the characterization.

This is one of my favorite stories u are doing right now, after LoP. I hope you update super soon!
Destiny45 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Haha, I could see Z and Vida mentally screaming about having to wear those tight dresses in this chapter! Funny, I think those two could be good friends.

Loved the slight sexual tension between Syd and Xander and love the storyline you go going here and how rich with descriptive detail the chapter is.

Only slight thing I didn't like was that I felt Sky was mayb portrayed too sexual for what his character ressembled on the show. I know Syd's gorgeous, and he is into her, but I dunno, I still feel like his ranger decorum would always outway his masculine desires. Then again, everything is a matter of opinion.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

PS - Thought your characterization of Syd was dead on. Can't wait to see how she plays into this royal heritage.

PPS - I sense impending doom for the Author/Gwen/Lancelot love triangle.

PS - LOVED chip's line about Vida wearing something sexy for Xander right as the MF yellow fell asleep. Quite funny!
RPM Shadow chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I love it!
jfkpommie09 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
ha ha ha, i loved that last part lol
angel17712 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Another amazing chapter, but I expected nothing less! I loved the moment between Nick and Sky in this chapter, but the next one ought to be even more interesting. The story has started to unfold a bit, and so far, I do not like Mora Ronan, and I don't think that any of the girls will like her either! And the SS moment made me go ooh la la, lol. But I loved it all the same! -hugs-
angel17712 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is definitely a 180 from the kinds of things that you normally write. I loved Vida's line about "Houston, we have a problem" and this whole section of lines: “AH!”

“GET OFF!”

“Someone’s touching my butt!”

“EW! IT SMELLS!”

“I can’t breath!”

Those were absolutely classic and completely hilarious! It'd be the sorts of things that people would expecct to hear if they were to ever come falling out of a time-travel/wormholey thing after having traveled hundreds of years through time if such a thing really did exist. Okay, now that I've had my Bridge moment for the night, I loved the chapter and am off to read the next!
abrapaige chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
funny on roran getting her dress undone. keep updating
abrapaige chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
i like this story. complete twist and i love your couples ally/jack, nick,maddy, sdy/sky, etc. keep writing
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked how you described how SPD & Mystic Force ended up in the past. And also how you described their adventures. Please update soon.
Enigmaforum chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I loved this chapter for several reasons. 1)It showed everyone doing something in their own way of light. 2)It showed those boys worrying over their woman.3)Sky and Syd are just adorable.4)Maddick..always wonderful.5)Lady Ronan is...not a nice woman.6) We got to see Syd kick ass! and 7)It gave me Vander moments! YAY! You know that always makes me smile.

All in all truly wonderful chapter that made me smile. Great job and I can't wait for the next!