Reviews for Daddy's Little Princess
Emmy07 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
This is SO cute! I love this! I would love to see a sequel soon, like Leah in her teen years or something. Awesome job!
PirateQueen716 chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
I'm sorry it's finshed but it was a fabulous story! It is charming and funny, and does the show justice! :) Great Work
VMsuperfan chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
graet ending this story was so cute
Schuyler Lola chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
I'm terribly sad that it ended. But you know, it feels right...even if I'll miss the adorability factor you've got here. :) You are amazing, and so is this story.
swimmerluver chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Great job, Java! You characterize Lorelai and Luke really well, and I love how alike Lorelai and Leah are.
Sweetlilloz chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
very sweet ending loved it.
Nag Hammadi chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Aw, it's over? Insert big pout here, loved Leah,and Ethan, such a cute name :) I hope your muse gives you a sequel eventually, would love to see how the kids are down the road!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
congrats on finishing! and the ending rocked...i know i say this in every review, but leah is just too cute...and her and luke together, i love it. i absolutely love it! and the name, very cute...original too...most people always use william or other predictable names for the boys. i like william as a middle name though because less people do that than use it as a first name...anyway, rambling...it was a perfect ending to your story, nice job!
Copop chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Aw, I'm glad Leah is happy to be a big sister now :) I know she and Ethan will get along great. Love the boy's name, btw :)

Thanks for writing this, Luke deserves to have a little princess :)
suusje32 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
Sweet, cute, adorable, loved it!
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
This was so ridiculously sweet! The perfect middle story. I LOVE the name Ethan, by the way. Great job!
HippieWinterSweet chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
A sequel is in order.

And one about Lorelai and her little boy.

By the way, adorable name choice.
2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
NO! I like the story, you should keep it going.
HippieWinterSweet chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
This is an adorable story.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
aaw leah is just too cute...i love it. the chapter was awesome...and i love that kirk's daughter's name is kiki...very funny!