Reviews for Sidequest: Sherwood Forest
whitetiger2194 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I heard a rumor that this will be a world in KHIII. I hope its just as cool as this story. This is awesome! Please tell me your going to write more!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow. Just WOW. This is so great and it felt like something that really happened in the game! 3 I loooove it!

Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Adorable! Fabulous story, keeps the general spirit of the game, loved the little side-games, and thought it all around fun! :D Faving.
yavin4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful fight scenes. I, strangely enough, liked the fact that the people were afraid of Sora at first. Very nice little story. Thank you.
Jedimasterchris1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was a good story I hope Square enix eventually put a Robin Hood world in the Kingdom hearts universe and make Robin Hood a in world party member
KaUiA chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
City of Lights was great but this blew me away!

I especially love the parts when Hiss was hypnotizing Sora, he had a hard time too since Sora would become aware of things easily. The way you write this is just done perfectly to put it in the game. Although to be honest, I can't remember Disney's Robin hood that well. I just love it! Please do write more sidequest of KH! It makes you wonder where Sora gets his stamina.
SF64Rules chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesome! By the way what other Heartless were seen at Sherwood Forest? I know Shadows and those Jackal Archers (brand new no doubt), but maybe something like Soldiers or something? Other than that this was one of the best Kingdom Hearts II stories I read out there and this would actually make a good world in the actual game if the developers actually noticed your story.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Awesome story! Fits the Robin Hood movie and Kingdom Hearts perfectly! Mini-boss, little game in there, big boss, and *takes on an English accent* splendid diction my boy.
Caramel Starlet chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was a really long but really good story. It took me an hour to read.

Anyways, I really liked it a lot since you seemed to be very informative about both stories and games so i enjoyed reading it.

One question though, what happened to the sealing of the world? Other than that, everything was absolutely perfect. (I'm not one for caring about grammar. Heehee)
Lanen chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Well-written [or should I say it had great "diction"? ;)] and totally plausible! I -loved- it!
Just-A-Fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was Awsome! Robin is one my all time favorite movies and you really put the cast well in character. Personally, I never though Sora being the only human in an antro-world was a big issue consider he, Donald and Goofy had no problem blending in Mulan's or Tarzan's world.

If you can, Please write another Disney themed sidequest.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Perfect, absolutely perfect. Really happy to see this as I just watched robin hood the other day _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Structurally sound, and very entertaining. This is almost exactly what I would imagine the level would be like if it were put in the game. There are several lesser bosses, a big final boss, and even a mini-game in the middle (chasing Hiss).
ri2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was a very good level.

I loved the fights, the drama, and how strong Sora was.

Though that sheriff had WAY too much stamina.