Reviews for Aftermath of a Battle of Attrition
EternalRandomChick chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ah, yes. We must never forget to reference the infamous Wall Market mission from FFFVII!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I wish I had read this when I got to the halfway point. This is really touching:)
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You know, I think Sora's mother in Destiny Island was his step-mother, Aerith can be a good mother for Sora. Some people even think that Sora is actually a son of Cloud and Aerith (because: Sora has spiky hair and blue eyes same as Cloud's and his hair color is same as Aerith's). Anyway I love this fanfic.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You're really good at these. Again I find myself impressed. :D Faivng.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
poor sora, getting teased. :)
MoonlightWander chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was great! I really enjoyed reading it :)
Author Am chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
You do a fine job of evoking care and sympathy from the reader without creating melodrama, and thus one gets a really genuine impression from the text. Great job all around, hope to see more writing of yours.
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Heh, this is incredibly adorable! I love the whole hurt/comfort aspect of it, mostly because I've always liked the idea of Aerith as a surrogate mother to Sora. You write them both so well, and it's so touching and a bit bittersweet at the same time! I honestly really wanted to hug the cute little guy when it was all done. . (plus the whole Sora-as-a-princess thing made me smile. :D)

Well done! Faved!
melancholic-medicine chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is such a sweet story. I love Aerith's impression of Sora, and you've done this story so well and such...

And it's such a sweet story!
sckry chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I thought this was a really good fic! The insight into Aeriths character, her perception of Sora is so sweet.

Great job!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is exactly the kind of angst I have been craving. (I'm a bit of an angst addict xD) You made Sora so...CUTE and pitiable that you just wanna give the little guy a hug. And let's face it,Sora would've made a great princess of heart xD

I would've favorited this 10 times if I could, but alas, it only gets it once. ;)

Kudos!