Reviews for Sweet Serenity
Tsukikagesan chapter 15 . 4/23
Be careful. Authors notes posted as chapters can get your story taken down too. Try posting on your profile for anything like that.

Years ago they used to issue warnings but over the years it's happened less and less. Some peoples accounts are even suspended over it, sometimes without any prior action at all. Your letter can't help if it "can be used as an excuse" to remove your story. As for posting a chapter that is not actually a chapter, also in the TOS. An entire story can be removed and ppls accounts have been suspended over it. Yes they get lazy and go through cycles of tyrrany... yes i agree with your suggestions and have been myself saying it for years, unfortunately it never seems they actually listen. Even if you manage to find and contact an admin directly. -Shi t
Jessica Love1 chapter 14 . 3/1
I will like the scout of Saturn Be paired with Gaara's brother.
And the scout of Pluto be paired up with Gaara's Team leader.
That way the scouts and their princess will be together forever!
I am glad you are putting Usagi with Gaara.
Is Usagi still having that future she was soppuosed to have with Gaara?
I have been wondering.
Thanks for listening!
Jessica Love1 chapter 9 . 3/1
I think Hotaru and Kankuro should be together since I like Gaara and Usagi.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Please update
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
ok well are you gonna finish this story?
because i love it and am looking forward to more
HarbingerLady chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Vote for NarutoXUsagi. There are too many UsagixSasuke pairings already.
serryblack1 chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
kakashi/usagi or itachi/usagi and hotaru/naruto or hotaru / sasuke and naruto / hinata and sasuke/ tenten they are my votes
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
cool story
Guardian Of Winter chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
my world just went crashing down. *starts to pull sasuke and usagi together* THEY'RE MADE FOR EACHTOHER! Well, Itachi/usagi is my seocnd fav, then gaara, i can survive with that. *Stares at the name Hotaru and Sasuke and starts twitching as she hates the pairing* I officially hate hotaru in a romantic relationship :)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
If you will keep updating, you sould definetly have a threesome between naruto/usagi/sasuke
cross-over-lover232 chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
haha two of my faves got a cameo last time harry potter and inuyasha!::blinks::does this have a deeper meaning?will neptune bring forth shippou who is the younger form of the kyuubi no kitsune driven mad by the death of his kagome mama and the hands of inuyasha,when he went crazy when his sword was taken away?
Lunalab chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
This story is soo cool. When will the Outer Scouts arrive? And how did Endiymon and the Inner Scouts turn dark? I would really like to see Usagi and naruto get together. Since Naruto is the last of his clan, can't he be with Usagi and Hinata, even though he doesn't know who his parents are?
MoonBunny777 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
Usagi/Sasuke! great story!
Wal Otter chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
Nice to have you back writing this story, i actually missed this story.

Great chapter, i wonder if Kakashi would use that explanation on front of sasuke, would he flip?

The way how outters visited in other storie's/anime's was also cool.

Keep updating.
zodiac1231 chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
I really like what you have written!

You make it even more interesting than when I've read the comic book.