Reviews for Home
Bayuya chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I like this story its really good. -
kari2500 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Let me start off by saying you're incredible! I haven't read such a well written story in a long time. Descriptions are vivid and exceptional. Interactions are witty and realistic. I honestly think you're one of the best writers on after reading the two availible chapters in this story. You had me entranced since the first chapter. You also have the unique ability of making original characters feel real and valid. Panos was such a mysterious quiet intelligent charmer and I grew attached to him with only a few sentences of dialouge. Orea ia spunky and symultanously tender. And Peta, peta is just absolutely endearing. The story you have constructed is brimming with brilliance and I truly hope you decide to continue this amazing story. My heart is aching to read more. To witness more of your fabulous descriptions, progressions in plot, and characters I am hopelessly addicted to.

Please continue, it would uplift this poor college student's soul from the brink of stressed induced insanity.

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
chattingbox chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
luv the story!

update? (ican'ttypewellcausemykeyboard' !i'lltypemorenexttime!)
vixen1991 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
hi! it's me again, anyway i can't wait for the next chapter to come up i'm really looking forward to it.

and yes kids can be bastards sometimes can't they?

poor Peta, i feel sorry for him. don't you?

anyway, this was a good chapter and can't wait for more.

but until then bye
Ninja Froggy chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Well it seems that I will be hearing the rest of Phantom's story. *Is a loser* I forgot you mentioned this one. xD

I can't wait for the update! (And yes children are bastards aren't they? That's why I never want to have any. /)
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Great story! I like Peta's parent s's love story! It's so cute! Anyway, I don't honestly think children are bastards. yes, they can be cruel sometimes but I think that is only coz they weren't raised up well. Kids can be sweet and nice, it's community that fucks them!
Maverick no Knight chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Ya-Ha! I'm here for the first chapter. Okay, here it goes!

1. "she cursed herself for having fallen for a demon" - No! What's wrong if you fallen for a demon? I LOVED Peta soo much! _

2. "He really did want more" - nice sentence _

3. Peta was reading a book of “The Rules of Chess", lol I wish I can't read that book also!

4. Why Panos died so early? I wish you can describe more about him, especially when he flirting with Orea

Overall, your story is so great! You describe everything very well. Keep updating as I'm looking forward for the next chapter.

(By the way, I'm Malaysian, not Indonesian '_')
I-Am-Devious chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
SWET!

I love peta! He seems really cute as a kid. Hehe, he's in for a shocker when he finds out how they made him. Anyway,PLZ WRITE MORE!
vivid4 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
kids are bastards indeed. I can't wait, can't wait until I read Peta-chan ripping their heads clean off their shoulders. now that it's progressed, I honestly CAN'T WAIT to see a grownup Peta in the incoming chapters... and Phantom.

again... thank you for making my dream real ! I've always wanted to read a fic on a Chess' background (not cheapshots' though)
Angie BlackGold Ficcies Inc chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
This is so interesting! I like Tiny!Peta, and actually have wondered why he joined the Chess. Guess I'll get my answer now.

I can't wait til Phantom comes in! Yay for PhantomXPeta!
Maverick no Knight chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yeay! The story of Peta! As one of the Peta's diehard fan, I salute you! Anyway, 'peta' in my language means 'map. Hoho
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Me: The intro is good.

Yohko: If you want to know what happened after Caldia either read the manga online, or read Momo's Falling for the First Time for details since it's based on the anime and the events are closely related to the anime.

Me: I doubt she would read my story...
Aqua Alta chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
God, I hope you will be all right soon. I noticed that-although this story still has its beautifully descriptive tone-there are some parts that I expected to be more descriptive. It wasn't until the end of the chapter that I realized that you were sick! So sorry... Hope you get healthy.

First, small notes. I noticed that you got two 'blonde-brown hair/locks' in quite a short duration. I suggest you to probably rethink this and replace the second part as something more. Perhaps how her hair had turned slightly dry with the desert's hotness? This is just a very small thing, though. Also it should be "Your father is a smart man." instead of "You're father is a smart man." Then there is this small mistake where you typed: "...when a women in the markets of Aletea." I think you forgot to write what the woman did and you typed it as women, not woman.

Aside from all those (which are very very small anyway), your story, as usual, still has its own style, its own smoothness and honesty. The OC seems so natural in her role of her story. There are no made-up expressions, no overactings, and there are no obvious praises that cause her to look as if she were a Goddess or something (makes a face). And the story itself is rather creative (I believe it is a new way of seeing Peta ). My first and foremost impression is that this story is so...right, so in place, and so down-to-earth.

Keep it going! Good luck! Thanks for hearing (or should I say, reading) me out! (bows) Wish you to get better soon
mimeus chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Great First chapter!

So... Who is Peta pairing up with?

I didn't know Peta was a girl's name? ;

Update soon!
vivid4 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
at first glance I thought you have submitted the wrong fic (XD), but now that I've grasped the full view of it... you wrote a (MAGNIFICENTLY WRITTEN!) fic about Peta, and that was no oneshot, no, you are going to make a chapter fic on his WHOLE (or well, childhood ? XD) biography ? BRILLIANT ! INGENIOUS ! as another diehard Peta fan, this is just what keeps my mouth watering and yearning for more. oh i so love you ! *drops on knees with teary eyes and worships a Peta photo on the altar*

(woa, was I too extreme about it ? XD but full Peta's biography ! this is just too A!W!E!S!O!M!E! I can't keep my mouth shut...)