Reviews for The Study of a Man
neverqueen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I just died laughing. As I type this, I am a spirit, looking down at my motionless body, using my laptop which-to some-might look as though it is floating five feet off the ground.

BUT IT'S NOT.

*Ahem*

In all seriousness, that was brilliant! You had me rolling the entire time. I love how you made Harry and Draco seem as if they're talking to us during their rants.

But... something IS bothering me...

And that being...

HELLO? IS ANYBODY ALIVE OUT THERE? YOU LEFT US HANGING, BRO. FOR FOUR YEARS. FOUR! PLEASE CONTINUE.

*Ahem*
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Jeez, woman, are you trying to kill me? I almost died laughing! DIED I tell you! DIED!

...

lmao
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Haha, love it!

Is there gunna be a second part?

From Me x
Netrixie chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
OH MY GOD! I hope yoy continue it! it can't end like that!
Kate chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I may have just died laughing, Ah the more i read this i swear the more i laugh so hard it hurts! This really is fabulous, although so are all of your writings so thats no surprise!

Fabulous fabulous and...(once more for good measure)FABULOUS!

x
chronzo chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh, this was just adorable! I had a silly smile on my face the entire time I was reading :)
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
haha that was very cute actually, and hilarious, my sister officially thinks me crazy cuz of my laughing haha. on no mr hanky! haha that was great
Nova chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Aw! So cute!
VampireHeir chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Once again i love you with every fiber of my being. But not in that i wabt to do you kind of way, you know?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
OMG! I love it! I was totally rolling on my bed laughing my ass off! Can't wait for second one hope it will be soon.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
both of them are so funny! hahahaha i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Shakespeares Whore chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Oh my god. That was hysterical. I'm sending that to all my friends who like HD. Very seriously. I adore that story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Chibies chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG this fic had me nearly laughing my head off! ~Signs petiton about HPDM~ Noi killing Draco cos hes damn cute! ~Pi'chu!~
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Oh my God, I don't think you have any idea how much I love you. ANY IDEA.
Hexamarillion chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
*both virtual hands raised*

I think you should take over JK's job, Nae. Your writing skills are quite clearly superior to hers. And your storylines hit hers in the face, push them into the dirt and jump on their unattractive skulls!

"Oh no - /Mr Hanky!/" beats wizard angst anyday.

D