Reviews for A Million Ways
littlemisssweetheart chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
aw very cute

update soon i loved their reunion
XsleeplessX chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Ohh,WOW!Love the way Georges/Robert's reunien was just so SWEET!- Also i'm sorry that i'm reading and reviewing till now. GREAT WORK!CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!XD
Lalafran chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
I just read all the chapters and i have to say that it's great u did a really good job at grasping the characters feelings 8D Anyway can't wait to read the next chapter plz update soon *puts pressure* sorry 'bout that ;p
Minako Angel not signed in chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Hello Bee Bop!

Ah, an update! And it is finally the main story! Not that the POV chapters weren't good, I've just been waiting for the main story for a while...

I really liked this. The suprise meeting is very IC for the boys. I like both Henri and Freddy's reaction to Georges' return! And Henri gets in the way of the RobertGeorges kiss! *teehee*

Good pacing this chappy, and really good characterisation...but...but...

“Well, haven’t you grown?” Robert smirked. Georges had grown in height since he last saw him; he now was almost as tall as he was! Georges just stuck out his tongue.

...My...my... *little* Georges! *lol* But Robert's over 6ft! Right? Heh, sorry about that. I can't picture Georges growing *that* much myself. In my fics, he stays shorter than his mom! But, hey, it does make a funny picture in my mind. Poor Freddy. He is doomed to be the shortest forever!

Anyway, keep up the good work. And thank-you for the lovely review you gave me for chapter two of 'Our Past, Our Present'. I need a confidence boost every now and then, so thanks for your support.

Best wishes,

- Minako Angel (not signed in as per usual)
XsleeplessX chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
Aw,that was sweet.-Nice work,please update soon!
V.G chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
This is cool. I love the manga, and while it ended well, I love reading fan fic of my favorite characters. I'll be looking forward to see who's waiting at the train station :)
Minako Angel chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Ah, an update at long last.

And, finally, we get Georgie's monologue. It was a little too short, but I liked how you covered the people in Georges' life - how he remembers them, together with his worries about the bond they shared being as strong as it was.

Are we getting nearer and nearer to the main story at last...?

Oh, and don't worry too much about slow updates. I posted Chapter One of my ficcy Our Past, Our Present, but as yet I haven't planned out Chapter Two. It's slow progress for me as well...

Anyway, hope you're out of the dreaded writer's block. La Esperanca needs more love!

- Minako Angel x
maeve's fate chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
yay!

i loved that chapter, it was greeaat :)

roberts jealousy.. aww :P

gd luck for ur nxt chap ull do gr8!

i need to write now.. :P

thnx alot,

gd luck! ;)

haha ill update soon...

hopefully :P
gahhhhhhhhbrielle chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
you never told me you updated! oh well. i like freddy. i like freddy's alot. and roberts did..sound a little off but only by...1% hahaha. next time you update i expect a very important call from you? k? k.
XsleeplessX chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Yeah,all thu I found Robert a bit was still a well done I thought the ending was sweet.-Update soon!
maeve's fate chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
so cool!

freddy and georges are an awesome couple to..

:) thnx for the update!

keep it up!
XsleeplessX chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Hey!Glad to see that you up dated._I realy like this chap,it was so to see more.
Minako Angel chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Hiya! I'm glad to see the La Esperanca section growing! This manga deserves more love ]

I like how you have charactertised Henri and Freddy, and also how you see Freddy relating to Georges through music, since I see it that way too. And because I like music, I liked all the related bits, for example:

"You see, I, Freddy, have a communication with Georges. When we are together, we both are swept away by the music we create. Oh, I can hear the music now! It’s such a beautiful melody. I’d do anything to be that that forever with my Georges."

Oh! And thanks for reviewing my first LE attempt (also concerning music lol).

Hope you update soon!

- Minako Angel
Brookeness chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
i like this chapter too, i think i fancy the first chapter a little better, probably because its Henri and hes so cute. lol, but yes. i like how you put the definitions and such in here, its very creative. love you
Charlie's Channel chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Poor Georges! :) He's got everybody going after him! OH well, I like your story and I along with other reviewers are SO glad that La Esperanca is FINALLY (after about 7 years) on here.