Reviews for Naruto Bad Blood
AllyKatButterfly chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
hello I'm addicted... got a few questions though who the hell is Shikato because if you mean Shikamaru's dad then that would be Shikaku... yes that would almost be the same spelling to the tailed beast that is contained in Gaara Shukaku also it may be that I'm super duper awesomely spectaularly tired (3 hours sleep in the last 2 days does that to you) but this story is not making sense
blasterdog chapter 25 . 6/21/2011
duuuuuuuuuude fic was siick it was awesome man
Dudesgotagun chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
I kinda like your spear-weilding psycho oc, but this fanfic is way to fast-paced and leaves much to be desired regarding description, however, if this is a first work you could show promise as a writer in the future.
Webdemon chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Well I see that you seem to make a habit of just cutting to the chase too quickly. My guess is that you don't have the time to plot and such so I think that it's understandable if you want to rush it and such. I feel you man. I just applied for a job and Won't be writing soon.

It's a good approach. I feel that you can make it a tad longer and get some character development and what not and you're golden dude...or chick...whatever. (I think I was right the first time. the then again.)
Kage Bijuu chapter 25 . 9/8/2010
This is a very Epic chapter and I hope Naruto and the others can save the everyone. Also hope Naruto can get back to HInata as well.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Interesting.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Please Continue!
Kage Bijuu chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Now I remember what other this remind me of, it Guyver is it. Like how the you describe Naruto growing feeling for Hinata. Say he lot calmer when near her.
Kage Bijuu chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
This chapter remind me of a another anime series. But over all great chapter
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Great start to a Epic story.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 1/9/2009
Interesting, but even if Naruto leaves Konoha I bet Hinata and Kin would follow him wherever he went.
Aaron Leach chapter 24 . 1/7/2009
Awesome
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 8/21/2008
Interesting. I can't wait to see the fallout of Naruto's fight with the creatures. I'm also eager to see how the battle with Kekkei Kage goes!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
Cool Story!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 6/17/2008
I hope Naruto can wipe out Kekkei Kage before they hurt any more of his friends and family!