Reviews for Too Much
SeraphimeRising chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wonderful ending. Wasn't expecting Ginny to relent. Or at least show signs of it.
VenusRising chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
oh, Draco would be such a good dad. Great story.
freddie chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I love, love, LOVE this series (jut discovered parts 1 & 2 a month ago)! What a wonderful and realistic look at the post-war world.

Really like how the Malfoys come back into Harry & Ginny's lives through their son and his friendship with Luke. Love Ginny's condrum: Malfoys are bad people and *we* don't associate with them, but James adores Luke, and Luke's such a nice boy.

I also like how, when questioned about Matilda (and Harry's righteousness is a bit spoiled by the fact he gets his daughter's name wrong!), Pansy doesn't deny it and claim that she was born early.

Draco is wonderful in this fic (and the previous part as well) - the loving father who's working hard to protect his daughter. Simply having Harry introduce himself as Matilda's father would be far too confusing, but having Harry & Ginny involved in her life will be a challenge. I can just the headaches that could cause down the road . . .

If you're feeling inspired, I'd love to see a few more parts: Matilda's Hogwarts years and telling Matilda.
L123o123v123e123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007