Reviews for 6th Division: Section Six Side Stories
Awesome! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
cool
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Good in-depth coverage of the characters. I wish you'd update sixth division, since it is actually better than canon strikers, hands down.
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice. I liked :3
Zeir chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
this was so odd, but i really liked it, especially the last part, when yuuno had to carry Hayate, and with Subaru and Tia. and the part with Caro, Elio, and Lutecia.

actually, i don't think i ever would've thought to put Hayate and Yuuno together until i read your fanfics, but i kinda like that couple now. of course, Nanoha and Fate-chan are the best couple ever, but HaYuuno is kinda cute.
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was a fun read.
Aiyuri chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
It was nice to see Arf. I kind of forgot about her for little bit. Haha...

This was a fun side story. I certianly got some laughs out of it, and the part with Caro, Elio, and Lutecia was cute. (When the two girls gave him hickies)

Thank you!
Rohobo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Signum/Shamal?

DO WANT

:D
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Really nice little story. I'd have commented in the fanfic section but honestly it might take a while since I took a break from the forums and am now backlogged.

Anyways, thought it was plenty funny. It's like the middle of being sorry for the chaos Erio will have in his life and the strange envy at the same time :). Nice little pieces really like the Hayate and Yuuno moment.

Really a great skill in writing. Fun to read.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hooray! I like the Yuuno/Hayate pairing more than i thought i would. For some reason, they look good together now that i think of it. Good job on that pairing! All in all this story is yet another promising edition to your Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha collection. Will be monitoring this, as well as the final book, Book I: Redemption, in your Nanoha StrikerS trilogy. Keep up the good work!

-LF1080
Reifu chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I quite enjoy these kinds of stories, as they bring a greater depth to characters that is not always possible to bring out in the main story.

Much to my surprise, my favorite moments in this story were the Yuuno/Hayate interactions. While I would never have thought of this couple in the Anime, for some reason they really click and make sense in your universe. I am quite glad for this, as I really like both of them and they deserve some happiness. So big props to you on being able to create a couple that I would never have thought of, but yet is strangely attracting.

I also got extra enjoyment from the short Subaru/Vita interaction and Elio/Caro/Lutecia were hillarious with their innocence. All in all another solid piece of work!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I’m still saying it… Elio-kun, you lucky bastard…

He has like what, ten years old, and already has two girls behind him; Fate it has to be proud of his brother, without him knowing it of course. Ecchi Nanoha, every single pervert though came to her mind when Lutecia and Caro explained how they turned to sleep with Elio (just sleep, as the word implies; nothing more and nothing else, maybe more in the near future).

A life that never stops to rumble; a duty that never stops to call you; a lover that never stops to caring for you; everything makes sense after a few times…

You could say this is a little snack before the last Book begins. I like it.

Gambatte Subaru, if you keep trying, you will get something someday… more than you can imagine.

Jane!
Riddly chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I know I finally commented on your stories back on animesuki, but I thought I would add an official one to here. :)

I very much enjoyed how you shared the random and important details of everyone. Definitely wasn't expecting the pole-dance part with Fate, but I'm not complaining. :D
CrimsonDX chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
one word...KAWAII! that was a nice read before bed _. i dont know why but i really love the new Yuuno/Hayate couple.
Ryuya chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yay! Thanks for this Side Story Many interesting things were revealed here he he he (evil laugh) XD

Yuuno Dense! Can't he take a sign? (although I admit I was rather slow in my case as well ;;)

Caro surprised me though. She already does that kind of thing at ten? Jeez, I wonder what'll happen when she becomes 19 like her mommy...Tough luck Elio XD!

Subaru's escape being Tia is really cute you know? It's really nice to read something like that. Nanoha mocking the girl was also funny too and I was laughing like mad when I read the part “Plus one to Tia's ego.” Ha ha ha XD!

Nanoha thinking tenderly about Fate is so adorable I was all "Aw" while reading it

The Vita/Subaru interaction was very nice I'm glad Vita finally found a favorite student. Although that may mean she's going to train her very hard ;)

Overall, 100/10 Keep writing and gokurosama deshita