Reviews for T is for Telesthesia
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
What came to my mind, is Don has an extremely powerful guardian angel looking over him; one that is extremely close to Charlie also. :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
very nice
merryw chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I like it, simple but so intriguing at the same time. That's the brother's bond for you!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aw! I like this story:)
PattyB chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Good story and very interesting. And I learned a new word to boot! I didn't know there

was such a word as telesthesia.

As a matter of fact, when Charlie arrived so quickly, I decided that Don had fallen

asleep in front of the television and it was all a dream. Thanks for prompting me to go

to the dictionary. Now all I have to do is work the new word into my vocabulary! LOL
Acquamarina chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
The brothers are adorable together. I loved it, but I wanted to read more :-) Great job, as usual.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
oh wow, that was cool!:P

telesthesia is one of those things that you can never fully believe in until you've experienced it, so who better for it to happen to than our lovely, and stubborn non-believer, chuck? lol

great fic man - keep it up, like you always do!:)
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I liked this one thanks for sharing
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Once again, a wonderful story. I am amazed what you can do with a simple plot. Whenever I see your name, I am never disappointed. Keep writing and belive me, I will keep reading.
Synbou chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was cute - I especially like Charlie's last statement.
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw.. :) I liked this one. Instead of Don coming to the rescue it's Charlie. Very nice. You captured the brothers perfectly.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I feel like uttering a huge 'Aw' but I shall contain myself...but barely

Poor Don. The man should not leave his office.

Nicely done :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
what a great story! I don't konw how you do it but you always manage to capture so much emotions in your story w/out actually writing the emotion (ie. don said to charlie, "i love you buddy") yet you can see and feel the love between the two brothers! great job and I hope there's more to come!