Reviews for The Voices in Your Head
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 3/21
O.O Woo! Sanzo.
Hmmm, for a 2nd person story it's pretty well done. :P (and I say that only because I don't usually read 2nd person well, but this one was cool.)
Waifine chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is a fantastic story! And it really conveys what Sanzo may be feeling and how he might find the strength to keep goings. Wonderfully written!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ooh... I like this a lot... A LOT. Muahaha... I just like stories where my favourite characters suffer and angst. Yep, i'm a sick fangirl... XD
Mrs. Knightley chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Very nicely written! Good job! I like the connection you showed between Sanzo and Goku. Love hate relationship, 'you annoy the heck out of me...thanks" Great little story. Thanks for writing and being willing to share!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I liked it. This was really good, and despite saying that 'you' is Sanzo, it felt like you were putting your readers into the story. Goku can be pretty stupid and annoying, but no one can doubt he's loyal.
windwhisprer chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
For a second person, this was really well done. Normally I'm skepticle as whether or not I should read them, since they're difficult to pull off. However, you managed it wonderfully.

I loved how this represented the dynamic between Goku and Sanzo. No matter what, Goku just won't let Sanzo die, will he? -snickers-

I loved it. Kudos.

-Windy
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Yay! Fight fight fight!

For a minute I couldn't think what fic-bit this was. .

The sheer quirky annoyance of Goku's voice would make me get up, too. O.o Oy. He sound bizarrely like you in your super-hyper moods.

There are so many lines in this fic I love. So much sheer stubborn-ness and gritty determination...and Goku's distanced-yet-focused perception of the situation. So much fun.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Ya know, it would be just like Sanzo to beat death because something annoyed him. :) The gory details were nice.