Reviews for Symphony No 4 in C Minor: An Angelic Scenario
Beowulf31486 chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
This is a great story so far. It is fairly rare to see a fic using Yui (while inside Eva 01) as a plot-device and I don't believe that I have ever seen a fic that had Yui and Lilith collaborating together...I don't think that I have even seen Lilith used much as a plot-device in the first place. In any case, great job so far and I have no real complaints to make. There may have been a grammatical error or two, but I don't remember them at the moment and they don't effect the reading of the story. I can't think of anything to suggest so...I don't have much else to say other then, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
. . . Wow, you must have taken a few psycholgy classes, a philosophy class and a comupter class or two to come up with all that techno mumbp-jumbo. I think my brain exploded at least 5 times while readng this. Not that I'm complaining, oddly, I LOVE this fic, but I'm not sane, so that may be why.

Love the phrasiologies you've used. They are all. . . so. . . *in charater* Although i'm a bt lost on all that stuff to do wth 'creating the second impact' and all that, but thats the only hole n the story that is really all that big.

UPDATE SOON! ! LOVE THIS FIC! ! !

Immortal Sailor Cosmos
unknown user chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Pretty good.

Personally, I would have expected the MAGI to be programmed in pure PROLOG (which would have been equally readable, I think, and would have saved you a ton of typing :-), however pseudocode is fine I guess - since you kept to a relatively consistent and limited syntax, it could be possible that what you wrote could be made into some form of programming language understandable by a supercomputer AI.

Yeah, I love the ShinjixRei, definitely - and I think your analysis of Rei in the last few chapters is spot-on - but at the same time I think the MAGI should perhaps play a bigger role (I very much like the idea of the MAGI as characters, and both Lillith and Yui, as portrayed by you, are kind of negative, scheming characters - like SEELE and Gendou, though their intentions may be good, their machinations give them the feel of villains).
Driver Jim Ohki chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Yes, this is good. I can tell you're nearing an impasse though. Call it writer's intuition, but I can tell that the plot bunnies are starting to hide from you.

Like I said, this is a good fic. I most definitely want to see more, even if some of the words go right over my head. Yes, I had to double-take a few times to find the meanings of what you're trying to convey. This is by no means a bad thing, as it did make me think.

Ja!
diabloelmo chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Well, this is an interesting change of pace from most stories! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jedi645 chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Great chapter. Casper will be a valuable ally to their purposes.

Hm... What will happen with Rei and Shinji...

Best of luck on the next chapter.

/-ยง-\
Cthreen chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
It's been a while, and despite your 'distaste' for this story, its still high quality. By the way, I agree with your analysis of Asuka, but usually its easier to keep such thoughts to oneself instead of risking Asuka-fan wrath. However, to use an Eva-ish idea, there isn't really a 'true' Asuka, just everyones separate interpretations of her. However, that's somewhat off topic; the final bit with the MAGI was creative. Most people seem to either treat the MAGI as simply a 'personalitied' supercomputer or completely free-willed. It's interesting to have a middle of the road version
JEnathan chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
I like the way you gave the Maji the choice.

it dosent suprise me that Casper was the

one to accept the new code.

cant wait for more.
duzell3071 chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
The world will end the day computers think they are sentient. Anyway nice chapter. This is a pretty good story to read, I also like the personalities you bestowed on everyone. Don't give up the story, please.
ArmorBlade chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Very well thought out. I like the seriousness this is done in and how deep you're digging to match things up.

I myself am not a good writer by far, but know that every story told must take some side time to help explain itself - it also makes the occuring events more realistic as scheming is not all action, but a build up until it pounces in this case.

Make it great.
Ayo chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Wow, you really went deep with this story. You display the emotions of everyone really well, as well as what type of people they are. Your writings a bit hard to understand at times, but its still good. Please write more, because I'll be reading

Write on!
The Ruined King chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I'm liking it very much. I hope to see more. It's an interesting take on Yui and Lilith.
penguin knight chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
I can see it coming. I know you're going to do it. Yui vs the Magi. ...Please hurry!

Great fic, please update soon!
duzell3071 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Actually, I think you did a great job with this movement. Nothing brings me more fear then a jealous woman inside a eva. Also, it appears that Lilith might be, what's the word, lacking common sense, which is also quite funny. so now the girls have got to take on the magi. b* fight imminent. please turn out another great chapter
duzell3071 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Another hilarious chapter. I know we're already headed for trouble when a powerful angel and Yui are starting to but heads.

Nice omake as well, had me laughing so hard I was writhing in agony. Keep up the good work