Reviews for Milky Way
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww, poor Edward, he always gets so abused. I loved how well thought-out your story is, considering that during all that harsh training the boys underwent with Izumi, there had to have been at least a few injuries. It's amazing the boys lived through their teacher's beatings! I love how you address the idea of healing alchemy, which wasn't seen enough in the original FMA series. The boys really should have focused on learning that, with how much Ed gets torn up. I would normally expect Ed to fight tooth and claw before drinking milk for anyone, but if there is one person whi could terrify him into drinking it, it would be Izumi! I just wonder how much of it he gagged up before being able to keep it down. Poor lil' Ed, even having to take sass from his little brother over his height. Get used to it Ed, that's only going to get worse later on!
cherrrysakura chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Kawaii! Is this before of after al has his boady back?
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
lol i think you should have described how he drank the milk and with his teacher or not i don't think he would have just givin in like that but still the way you did it was fine.
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
this was cute as hell. :D I love Ed vs. Milk fics. nice!
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Lol I thought this was funny...Ed's aversion to milk would explain a lot...
Akira43 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I like the idea of healing alchemy, you don't see it very much at all. And who but Izumi could get Ed to drink milk? Nice story, kinda funny thanks to Ed actually drinking milk, and the end :p
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaahhaa, there you see it, Ed! So funny. If he just would drink his milk... xDD
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hahaha! That's really cute.

Well thought out, too. Great job! Your use of word and referance throughout was nicely constructed. I liked this!