Reviews for Bittersweet Melodies
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That's really heart breaking and wonderful at the same tim. Great job!
Plz write more KH stories!
Shadow Crystal Sage chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw poor Demyx (Hugs) this made me cry so much, i feel so bad!
Drackial chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
All right! Another one in his perspective on after Zexion dies (for which I'm still mad about). It was good, short, but good.
SayuriShizuka chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw... that was so sad. I'm so... *sobs*

(this is a compliment for your writing, you made me cry :)
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I feel bad for Demyx, having to hear that. I also feel bad for Xigbar, who ended up the near-victim of Demyx's wrath, since he was only a bearer of bad news and in no way responsible himself. The reactions feel natural for both of them, which is good since most people just parody them rather than try to make them IC.

My only gripe about this is that the abrupt switching between POVs is jarring. I think it would have been better if you had just stuck to Demyx's POV and showed the other Nobody's feeling through his actions and words rather than narration. Show and don't tell, as they say.

Cya!
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That made me cry. It was really good. *sniff* So sad.
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was so sad... Poor Demyx. I hate how Zexion dies. T_T
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Man that was horrible (no not the story, that was good) Poor Demyx *hugs* He really is my favourite character, and him and Zexion are so cute together. I hate the fact that Zexion dies, I mean I haven’t actually played CoM yet, but I still think it sucks. I would have hated to be Xigbar in this, having to tell all the other members of the organisation. I mean, I know they not supposed to have hearts, but that wouldn’t stop them feeling the loss or anything. They are all still friends, and I always look at Organisation XI as a family. A very screwed up family, but a family nonetheless. Anyway, I digress. Good story!
Zexion.6 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aw that made me MY ZEXY-POO DIED!
Lisa Sutherland chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
aww, it made me cry, short sweet and too the point ,i loved it. good job!
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
*sniffs* Poor Demyx!

This was really good, though. It was a very sweet, sad piece. I loved it!

Moony