Reviews for Ensuring a Happy Ever After
Kageyjay chapter 7 . 8/8
Well. I've been trying to look to see if a story was complete before I start it. I didn't. Again. You left it at a crucial point. So, in my imagination, because I love Jacob, and I want him to be happy with Bella: Edward decided to leave again, Bella is pregnant, she and Jacob just could not bring themselves to abort the baby, they get married and live (mostly) happily with their children, for the rest of their lives.
I'm sure that's not what you intended, but I had to decide how I think it might have ended.
jdasilv1 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Very interesting story. I'm very curious to see what happens with Bella and how Edward handles the situation. I noticed that the last time you updated this was in 2007. Please consider updating this story.
Hyvanna chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Wow ok had to read that twice lol she was thinking back to both Edward and Jacob but you where not telling us that good little brain tickler there Awesome Job!

AWE CRAP :( updated last back in 07 *throws tantrum* ...errr umm... *blush* I forgot to look and see if it was completed and meant to end that way Oopsy if so. Awesome Job!
Hyvanna chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
Go Emmett Go!

Awe who just couldn't love Emmett. I agree it is best comeing from Emmett cause he doesn't edit, what he thinks is what he says:).
Hyvanna chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Ack the test yep that is what all girls feel like right there, poor Jacob is torn proveing once agian how grown up in ways he truly is, most guys would over the moon happy she anit preggers. Awesome Job!
Hyvanna chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Awe Edward, guess Alice wouldn't see much with Jacob around almost 24/7. ECK don't go home this night *giggles* you wont like what ya hear/smell/seeeeeee.
Hyvanna chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Ack to puke after, good thing they are bestfriends and Jacob isn't the over hormonal teenage boy anymore, an he understands. I loved the playfullness of this chapter. Awesome Job!
Hyvanna chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, I loved the nerd-ish yummy dance, yep got that image stuck in my head. Yah for looseing control :D
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awe perfect song, poor Jacob. Reading your AN then this chapter guess I'll be all weepy for Jacob before/after it turns B/E. On I go to see. (Tissue ready:Check)
sparlish chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Wow! I feel so sorry for Jacob in this story, I truly hope there is a happy ending for him in this! Great story so far, and I really liked that Emmett exploded. I love Edward's character but sometimes when I read the books I wanted to yell at him too :D Please keep writing.
MamiMia chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
wow drama
hardlywhole93 chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
Update! Please!
Raett2020 chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Dun dun dun! What could it be. Seems we can only ponder.
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
it's really gripping, when you next updating?
Britt01 chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
This is an interesting take on things. I really like how well you have still kept the essence of the characters; Bella & Jake are acting within character, albeit in a strange situation! Very nicely written. I'm looking forward to more.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »