Reviews for The Higher You Aim
rosedreamer101 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
omg that's so sad!
Topaz Tsubasa chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
wow. I'm actually really angry with syaoran and sakura's dads. I can imagine myself just casually rolling into the room in a wheel chair to make them think that I'm disabled, then tell syaoran's dad to come closer. As soon as he is close enough, just punch him across the face and leave him groveling on the ground with a bloody and broken nose, and get up and walk away. wow.

I really love this and the drama in it though. I'm practically shaking in my seat (from excitement) waiting for the next chapter to come up.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
he really is off to be married...

and now so is Sakura...

I wonder what will hapen as soon as she gets married with Hiroshi?

will he find her?
darkryubaby chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
wow, this is great romantic story. please update.
Twilight Kisses chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
aww this is a good story but so sad. I hope they find each other and can be together again. Please update soon!
athene chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
oh my gah. you have to fix this! i almost cried :(
madmanalpha chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
I like this fic it is interesting to read. Great so far i can't wait to read more so please update as soon as you can. See ya next time.
Inuyashangel chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
(cry) that was so sad...yet beautiful at the same time!( cry) it was awesome! Update soon!
AngelEmCuti chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
*sniff* wow that was so sad yet so sweet! it has been a while since a fanfic made me cry like this! I hope all turns out well! _
GP06FR chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Dude. You have to UPDATE! this is one helluva story! D *Laughs evil-y* and if you don't update-I'll make sure you get no reviews! Update babe!

Musette Fujiwara chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
So not what will he do since he loves Sakura and hi somewhat courting her!

Would she even understand his delay or he appearing with a bride, that I for some reason think it will be Meiling...
purplesnowflakes chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
oh deary no! you rushed into it again! ah.

or maybe i'm just obsessed with slow developing novels. hahaahaha, and this is a fanfic, not a novel *slaps self*

i shall continue cause you have a really good style which i can pick up tips from. WAHHAHAHA. but oh noes the romance is rushed again! be slower. haha. (:
Emsie xx chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Oh no he shouldn't marry one of those girls in the capital! He and Sakura better find a way but their secret love is so cute. I liked the festival bit as well, it was a long chapter but it kept me reading. Update soon if you can :D
AngelEmCuti chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
i just love this it so romantic forbiden love! they love each other! my favorite chapter yet heheheh can't wait till the next one, please update
tinkerbellie chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
uh oh.. oh no! i hope that thing turn out alright.. good chapter. :P hope you update soon!