Reviews for Legacies Never Die
thedoctor.johnny chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
IT'S JUST SO FUCKING SAD

YOU FUCKING BASTARD
VGS2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Pikachu will be the best ghost-type of all time, no doubt about it.

Oh well, great fic! I quite enjoyed it. 'Twas well written, and pretty gosh darn sad.
Too bad about their deaths, but oh well. At least they're together again! Such feels.
MangaLoverKri2000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
It's so sad, I cried all the time after Ash died.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was really sad, I started to cry at the end!
PikaBulbasaur chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I liked this a lot, the bittersweet ending was nice. Good job :)
celebi4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Sweet, happy, and sad ending all rolled into one.
ilovebeingme4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Do you remember at Pokemon The First Movie when Ash turned in stone? I cried like this. Good job!
SkyGem chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
aww, that was so sad, and yet so sweet...i aboslutely loved it! wonderful job! almost made me cry...

SkyGem
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Oh wow...now you've got me crying(and that hardly ever happens to me with fanfics!) This is a beautiful story...great work
Cheshire Meow chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
aw, I loved this! it's so sweet how Pikachu was so loyal to Ash. Reminds of Hachiko.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh, Pikachu is so loyal to Ash. How sweet!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
sad but nice
Blazepelt chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Brilliant as always!
retsnomAdedekutsu chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I love your story! It makes me want to see those scenes in a movie or in a tv series. Thanks for posting it in my forum! Hope you can create more sad stories that can touch every person's heart. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.

More power and God bless!

Retsnom
BanditPonyta chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
A few weeks ago I discovered that I was very attached to Ash and that if he died I would be very sad. Now this was a strange thought as Ash is not real... and I don't think the show is about to kill him off. However, the idea made me want to cry. I suppose in some part of my mind Ash and Pikachu are very real. When I read this story all of those thoughts came rushing back to me. I could picture very clearly Ash and Pikachu reuniting even after this life... and I think that is a very beautiful idea. Thank you very much for this little one-shot. I can't remember ever crying over a Pokemon fic. It's a new experience for me. Thanks again.