Reviews for Her Passionate Road Home
redsparrow1060 chapter 45 . 1/30
I remember when I first saw this story. I hadn't even gotten my account yet and I was still really new to fanfiction in general. Even now, after I've been reading fanfic for more than a year, I still haven't found many fics I can call as great as this one. I've never watched the series this was written, but this makes me want to watch it. I read this story over three days and I know I cried more than once while doing so. Your portrayals are so raw, and relatable, and utterly fascinating; you're one of the best writers I've ever found in fanfiction.

I did read your profile, and I feel sad that you have left, but I respect your decisions and I wish you luck on whatever endeavors you plan on trying. I'm never going to forget this fic, and I'm never going to forget you. This was one of the stories that made me want to write my own fanfiction, and I know it's had a large impact on me. I hope that you'll leave it up and I'll still be able to read this, but even if you don't, I'll remember it.

Thank you so, so much, and excellent job.
Arianna Prime-Child chapter 45 . 11/18/2014
Amazing as always
Baroness Of The Dark chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Oh Scrap Rad is going to get Fucked up!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/20/2014
with no sequel around, let's asume Rad is dead and stayed dead... and who knows, maybe Megs is gonna have a girl and she can end up with Optimus' son ;)

hehe, that would be fun

keep it up hun, you rock no matter what people say, you're awesome!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Keep up the good work lovibg it alot tehehe
AramielsHollowMoon chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
*facepalm* i forgot to press favorite. Favoring this to read at a later date.
AramielsHollowMoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Favoring this to read at a later date.
zacherylanderson chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
DO NOT REMOVE THIS STORY I BEG YOU!
Freedom Prime chapter 45 . 6/29/2014
So I just finished reading this story for the second time, and it was just as awesome as the first! You're an ah-mazing writer! Though I did notice how Optimus had a son, and Megatron is having a daughter...it would be interesting if the two legendary leader's children got together . .
Moonclaws2324 chapter 45 . 4/14/2014
amazing
Moonclaws2324 chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
so its Optimus and Jessamine (maybe hehe) starscream and alexis and megaton and lori hmmm any others x3
KayuraK chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
If Lori winds up pregnant it would make for the most interesting season of 16 and pregnant ever.
Hell I might even bring myself to watch that.
KayuraK chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
With 18 chapters left to read, I can't help bit wonder how many transformers are gonna get paired with Rad's leftovers.
KayuraK chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
I find it funny how in the A/N you say the story is almost over and there's still 22 chapters.
I'm not complaining though.
KayuraK chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
You are the cause of my sleep deprivation. I hope you're happy.
Now that we have 2 couples I wonder if they will have movie nights at Alexis and Starscream's, or better yet coming over on Sunday nights to watch Game of Thrones.
I could totally see Megatron and Starscream cheering on the Lannisters.
Megatron: I rather like that Tyvim.
Starscream: and the Imp is definitely more than meets the eye.