Reviews for Her Passionate Road Home
Sparktress chapter 4 . 6/13
sooo every year I read your ff again and once again I am addicted -
Galvatron chapter 1 . 2/21
I don't feel it's fair to make Rad a jerk to make the Alexis/Starscream relationship work. It would have been better if you made an oc to be Alexis' husband rather than attack another.
I read your bio. And I'm sorry you stopped writing, you were really good! I hope you keep this site and the stories up. I've already lost 2 sites with great stories for reasons I don't know. I'ld reeeeeeally hate for this one to go too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I love this story. Suspense, romance, adventure, and detailed subplots just like really life. I really respect authors who are creative enough and put the time and effort into finding songs and poems that go with the story perfectly, just like professionals. If you do write a sequel I'm sure it will be just as good.
BlueDragon04 chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Great story but needed more detail.
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
ah ah, don't start getting into the excuse stages alexis
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
so who did she find?
lol chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Oh cool it's 11:57 at night lol
000AccountInactive000 chapter 45 . 1/30/2015
I remember when I first saw this story. I hadn't even gotten my account yet and I was still really new to fanfiction in general. Even now, after I've been reading fanfic for more than a year, I still haven't found many fics I can call as great as this one. I've never watched the series this was written, but this makes me want to watch it. I read this story over three days and I know I cried more than once while doing so. Your portrayals are so raw, and relatable, and utterly fascinating; you're one of the best writers I've ever found in fanfiction.

I did read your profile, and I feel sad that you have left, but I respect your decisions and I wish you luck on whatever endeavors you plan on trying. I'm never going to forget this fic, and I'm never going to forget you. This was one of the stories that made me want to write my own fanfiction, and I know it's had a large impact on me. I hope that you'll leave it up and I'll still be able to read this, but even if you don't, I'll remember it.

Thank you so, so much, and excellent job.
Arianna Prime-Child chapter 45 . 11/18/2014
Amazing as always
Baroness Of The Dark chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Oh Scrap Rad is going to get Fucked up!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/20/2014
with no sequel around, let's asume Rad is dead and stayed dead... and who knows, maybe Megs is gonna have a girl and she can end up with Optimus' son ;)

hehe, that would be fun

keep it up hun, you rock no matter what people say, you're awesome!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Keep up the good work lovibg it alot tehehe
Eldritch-Woods chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
*facepalm* i forgot to press favorite. Favoring this to read at a later date.
Eldritch-Woods chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Favoring this to read at a later date.