Reviews for The Room
bhoney chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
Oh my word, this is seriously creeping me out. Maybe shouldn't be reading it late at night, alone...

Wonder if Rebecca really did kill her kids. I mean, people seem to have assumed she did, since they were dead and she was gone, but wonder if there's more to the story. Either way, it's not good. Seriously not good.
bhoney chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Finally made it back here to read more.

And NOW she tells them the room is evil? NOW? AFTER Sam's been taken? That's helpful! I knew them splitting up was a bad idea, KNEW it!

Great descriptions, especially of the room. Really vivid. And I totally wasn't expecting the room to completely disappear. That's...creepy.
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Great story, sequel please?
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Ooh, great beginning. You did a fantastic job setting the scene. It's very creepy.

And good job on characterization of the boys too. I could totally hear them saying this:

“What gave you that idea? Was it the massive nail sticking out of it, because that was my first clue.” *snort* This made me laugh.

And: “I was asleep! Sleeping people don’t usually give directions, Dean!” LOL Great line!

Can't wait to read more!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
This was realy good. x; I thought you'd end it off with Sammy being dead. But if seems not. I like the ending. :] Yaay for Sam and Dean not dying over one another
Izzy4 chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
Loved it! You write the brothers very well and I do so enjoy them angsty. Well done.
Jaivaramongolid chapter 16 . 10/7/2008
I completely loved that story! God for a moment i really though you were gonna let Sam die.
sentarla chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
great story, really liked it. thanks!
bih-arantes chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
I just LOVE this story!

Great job!
Crystai chapter 16 . 7/14/2008
tht was ace - well done, really enjoyed it :D
Ihni chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Okay. I liked this. You know WHY I liked it? Because no one died. You know ... for long. No one stayed dead for long. I mean ... I don't know what I mean. But I liked it.
Ihni chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
Aw jeez, I get this terribly amusing mental image of them falling into each others' arms now. Which of course would look very un-Winchester-y. I'm gonna shut up and read the last chapter now.
Ihni chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
... what? O_o
Ihni chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Okay, that's a new low of TBC's ... ending it in the middle of a sentence! Again, good thing that there's already a chapter here ...
Ihni chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Ow ... yeah, that's not a nice place to end a chapter. Good thing there are more of them to read.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »