Reviews for The Room
Ihni chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Oh, that can't be good.
sUnKiSsT chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
I really enjoyed it! Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
Yay! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
twinchaosblade chapter 16 . 3/1/2008
That was such an amazing and powerful fic, breathtakingly suspenseful, deeply moving, imaginative and intense.

I loved all your characterizations, even Rebecca, though seemingly cold and unfeeling, she still managed to cross the boundary of being perceived as just the evil woman but instead also as the very hurt soul that she was. I'm glad she finally REALLY understood how much Sammy and Dean cared for each other, that her sad fate wasn't necessarily to be repeated in Sam's life. The way you wrote her character, I felt it was a surprise but convincing that she finally turned around and saved both brothers, even from the crossroads deal. That was a very nice move, both on her and your part!

You had the characters of Sammy and Dean down to a T, their feelings, behaviour and conversations were spot-on; I could actually hear them in my head say those lines. And it was just all the more testament to how well-written and brilliantly planned-out your marvellous story was!

Furthermore I was beyond delighted to read that even through the shocking events and devastating emotional roller coaster, there was still room for good humour and very nice remarks in your fic.

I'm glad I came across this gem; I'll definitely check out a few of your other stories. Well done, and keep at writing!
Deanaholic1 chapter 16 . 3/1/2008
omg, i loved the chapter, so good, i omg, it was just great!
rholou chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
that was great, good luck at college!
Repeating October chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
good luck with college, it's a big change _ thanks for updating before you left, I hope you remember this story even amongst your busy life :)
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
YAY! SAMMY'S ALIVE! I must say that I love you right now. This chapter was heartbreaking and then just YAY at the end. I loved it. Great job.

Love,

SLX
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
HollyGer chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Comeback i want more!

Loved it!
Colby's girl chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Good stuff. Can't wait for the epilogue. Good luck with school.
Deanaholic1 chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
u made me cry like a baby..it was just so good..luved it so much...good luck at college
kamelion chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
AWESOME. This scene just blew my mind.
HollyGer chapter 14 . 8/13/2007