Reviews for Finger Twist & Split
sweet
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
really really good!
kmgale chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! I love this story and the idea behind it! I've always thought we got jipped with just the "oh, and by the way, J and H are sleeping together so adorably and have been for weeks" way the show did it. I want to know all the details-please update soon!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
update?
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
i really like this. can you update soon please. :D THANKS!
MickeyLuv chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
. that was a good intro chapter ! I like where this is going .. Steven was a little oc but that is okay . update soon !
CalmingWater1098 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I like it so far, update soon please.
etFated chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice start...can't wait for more!
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really amazing beginning!

You have a great writing style and I really want to read more, so I can't wait for more.
mynameisnoone chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Squeel Aww that was so great I loved it It was so romantic.
spaci1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I don't find it crappy. There was only one typo that I saw and that's at the end where Hyde takes about Eric's Star Wars stuff, you forgot "wars." But other than that it's great! I've always loved fanfics about when Hyde had Jackie stay with him. It's so sweet and romantic but at the same time not out of character for him. Can't wait for more!

Spaci
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Oh! I think you are off to an excellent start. I love your writing style and the beginning of this was very, very hot. Now I'm really excited that this is rated M. Hehe. I loved how you described how Hyde persuaded her to sleep over with him. That was such a sweet image. I could see him being really sweet to her like that in private.

Very nice start. I can't wait to see where this goes!