Reviews for Snowfall
NifflerStorm chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
lemon please
izzumi-chan chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
LEMON! also, please update soon
Empty Puppet chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
I'm loving this story!

Great writing, I love how you make the characters interact!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

n_n
KimieVII chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
If I have to change my vote for lemon, then I do ! (I had read a lot of bad lemons the day I voted and was a little disappointed by that... But since now, I read good things and because you are a good author, I'm sure you can do something awesome) But please, please, please, please, please, continue this fanfic ! I will wait the time (one year already xD) but I beg you to write again on this because this is really one of the best fic I've never read !
Midnight Crisis chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I loved this chapter! It was quite entertaining *chuckles*

I've only noticed one little mistake: it's Nibelheim, not Niblehiem. I'm not saying this to offend you, because it's normal to make mistakes. :)
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
My, this is the most cutest thing I've read in a Clack fic! Good work, dear!
ch0b0chi KaT chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
AMAZING! haha this one the best ZxC fanfic i have read so far. I'm not a great fan when i comes to yaoi but each chapter was very addicting. you did really well how to give each character their own special characteristics. gahh please continue this if you can. yea school ruins everything 0_0 or not
jake chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I enjoyed this story so much! it is incredible and i like that zackie got jealous, cute.
Chocately-Chip-Sasukex chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I think the whole story is Great i love every part and second of it i gasped everytime something happen between the two there so cute togther one of my most fab couples ;D!
D chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! You seriously don't know how long I've been waiting for chapter five, and I still am! I love all your writing, don't give up on your stories! And I'm sure many others would agree! D:
wthisthisss chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
This story is great Zack is funny and cloud isn't his one word sentence kind of mood.
Aysia-san chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Ooh, I love this story :D it's really lovely!

More, more fluff between Cloud and Zack _

And I would very much like a lemon - hot and steamy xD rawr
XxTaionxX chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
Lemon! I really enjoyed this chapter!XD please continue!
Malloe chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
:c Zack Fair is kind of scary when he's drunk. I mean like...kind of "out there". xD You did a great job on that; he seems like a hard person to keep in character when it comes to drinking, because it drinking with Zack never really happens. I'm really glad I found this story-I kind of, "lost" it for awhile, and then I was SO happy when I found it again. :) Keep writing when you get the time, please! ~Malloe.
Jamie chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
UGH! Tifa really pisses me off in this story. I like her, but right now, I feel like hitting her repeatedly with a hammer and lighting her on fire. -_-

Anyway, I'm SURELY keeping tabs on this story! Hopefully you'll find the time to continue it. And I really do suggest the lemon... ;D