Reviews for Autumn of '73
Treva Rea chapter 41 . 5/12
Please, please, please finish this... at the very least, have Daniel and Sam remember as their older selves. Please!

Treva Rea
Sue Clover chapter 41 . 5/12
Oh. I'm caught up. How did that happen? Oh, that's right, I stayed up all last night to read it, that's how. So, now what? Why did you just stop here, with no wrapping up of things? Is there a sequel? Are you going to come back to it? Ah, well. I guess I'll find out someday. Or not. But I want to tell you that this fic made me very happy. I love all the characters so much, especially because of how much they love Daniel, because I love Daniel and anyone who cares about him that much and can see how amazing and beautiful he is is also a beautiful person. And I hope you finish it someday because I want to see everyone get a happy ending, and I want to see how this affects them all later on, when they're working on the Stargate, and how things might be different. That could be an entire fic, or it could be just an epilogue. I don't care. But it would be interesting. I want to see Daniel meet more people who fall in love with him and grow up happy and loved and all that stuff.
Sue Clover chapter 36 . 5/12
Slow pokes. I can't believe it took them this long to think of adopting him. Well, good for them. But how could you do a thing like end a chapter on something like that? They're all 'confident that everything would work out just fine.' Now something is bound to happen, and I'll have to send angry reviews threatening to kill you in your sleep. Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Still, if something happens now I'll be right displeased with you. At least until it gets all sorted out because I just know that it will. It must.
Sue Clover chapter 35 . 5/12
This is making me giggle so hard. First that science project, then Jack goes and gives him this... it's like it's fate for them to be on SG1 together. It's a shame they can't meet Teal'c at this stage. Oh, well.
Sue Clover chapter 34 . 5/12
Feeeeeeels.
Sue Clover chapter 31 . 5/12
All the feels. Really, Kathleen and Quentin need to get their brains in gear. They love him, and they want kids but don't have any of their own. What more do they need?
Sue Clover chapter 27 . 5/12
Well, that was fun. And, hah! Now they're probably both thinking about adoption. Well, I know Laura is, and it won't be long before Quentin and Kathleen are, too. We'll see how that goes.
Sue Clover chapter 25 . 5/12
Oh, boy. Kids and experiments. I had a few of those as a kid, too. All suggested by others, though. I laughed a lot during this chapter, and it was kind of hard to be quiet because my roommate is sleeping, but I managed.
Sue Clover chapter 24 . 5/12
Well. That whole thing with Randy was kind of weird for me, but I understand. I mean, I didn't get my first real crush on a real human being (and not a fictional one) until last fall, when I was 18. But in second grade I remember being the deliverer for my best friend's secret love notes for her crush. So I get that you can get crushes that young, it's just weird to me. I bet Daniel's a bit like that, too. I'm sure it will all work out, though.
Sue Clover chapter 20 . 5/11
Also, if they were going to send him to another school they should ask him about it first. And I'm now pretty sure that the Greers are going to adopt him, which will be awesome.
I completely agree. Daniel has a beautiful soul. I love his character so much. Mr. Greer may think he's the best thing since sliced bread, but I think he's one of the best things to happen to fiction in the history of ever. Of course, I developed this opinion last summer, when I was quite obsessed with him, but as I'm still rather obsessed I think it still is probably true.
Sue Clover chapter 19 . 5/11
Okay, so like I said, I hope that Daniel gets adopted, either by the Carters, or by the Greers. In fact, I think that's what you're leading up to. I'm looking forward to it.
Sue Clover chapter 18 . 5/11
I love you. You are awesome. Thanksgiving was great, and I loved Daniel getting to show off, even if he didn't, and now he gets to meet Jack! Yay.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 5/11
Please let them adopt him. I kind of had a guess that would be included in the story, but it might not. Sam might move away and they have to just be pen pals for a few years. That would be kind of sad. I really hope they adopt him.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 5/11
I love Mr. Greer. I love him so much. And I bet that story Daniel's working on will be full of feels and really awesome.
Sue Clover chapter 4 . 5/11
This story is giving me so many feels.