Reviews for Autumn of '73
Selena92 chapter 41 . 12/9/2020
Awesome!

This story sucked me right in and didn't let go of me. I wish so much this had happened instead of what really happened in canon, which was Quentin's nightmare.

I love the characters you made and how Daniel changed their lives and vice versa. The friendship between Sam and Daniel is beautuful and I, for one, will not complain if it turns into something deeper further down the line.

I'm so glad about the adoption. Ever since I learned about Quentin and Kathleen's wish to have children of their own and realized how much they liked Daniel and Daniel them, I was waiting for them to realize they could adopt Daniel. It really was a long, and sometimes quite frustrating wait.

Bud was a terrible bully and I am glad he cannot hurt them anymore...hope Juvie will really turn his life around, make him one of the few lucky to become a better person. I actually felt sorry fir him, certain he was being mistreated in some way and letting it all out on poor Daniel and his other victims.

But out of all the characters you created, it is Kenny who has gotten a special place in my heart. I just love that boy and I hope he and Daniel can see each other again real soon. I'm so glad he got rescued from his abusive dad and that he's now living with his aunt who seems real nice. But what drew me most to him, I think, was his love for the violin, an instrument that is very close to my heart. I myself have recebtly started to learn it and it has helped a great deal in dealing with my depression. Music in general is very healing for one's soul and of course for me, it is the violin in particular. I am very glad it seems to be the same for Kenny.

I hope you will find the time and energy to continue this soon- as welk as the motivation. I know very well from my own experience how life and the muse can just stop one from being able to continue a story and this one right here is a true gem.

I hope you are well, whereever you are and take care!

Thank you for sharing this story!

KUDOS!
Selena92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Awesome!

I like Daniel and Sam meeting this early. So soon after loosing his parents, he desperately needs a friend and Sam is perfect for the role.

But damn...abused?

Please, tell me Jacob and Laura adopt him?

Bud is a little shit.

KUDOS!
Linda Tanner chapter 41 . 9/15/2019
I love your writing. Even though Sam and Daniel are children, all the characters we know so well from Stargate SG 1 seem so true to their adult characters. I do wish you could finish this story. Would love to read about all the adventures Daniel and Sam have up to and after they join the Stargate program.
Fandom Of One chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
Never expected to enjoy a kidfic so much, you definitely roped me in with Daniel's heartwrenching story and coping journey. And I love DanielSam as childhood besties. I'm disappointed that this story is incomplete, and judging by your last update, likely will be for quite some time, but I enjoyed what you've got written here.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
Did NOT see that coming. Best. Cliffhanger. Ever.
Syphon01 chapter 41 . 9/2/2017
excellent story I just spent the best part of three days reading it
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 41 . 2/7/2017
OH COME ON MAN! I get here waiting to see what happens at Thanksgiving and what do I get? NOT AN UPDATE THAT'S FOR SURE! UPDATE!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 34 . 2/4/2017
It seems that ALMOST everything you throw at me I at least slightly expect! It's so weird!

GREAT STORY!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 25 . 2/2/2017
I have also been waiting for something like to this to happen... What fun...
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 18 . 2/2/2017
I have been waiting for something like this since I started this fic! AMAZING!
Brian1972 chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Eh Sam is new too. So she wouldn't have Mr. Geer in 2nd grade anyway would she?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/9/2016
Jack is god-tier nothin can stop him
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
MARK HAS ASCENDED TO GOD-TIER GOOOO MARK KILL HIM!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
JACK IS OP! DANNYBOY WAS OP FIRST BUT STILL!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2016