Reviews for Autumn of '73
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 41 . 2/7
OH COME ON MAN! I get here waiting to see what happens at Thanksgiving and what do I get? NOT AN UPDATE THAT'S FOR SURE! UPDATE!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 34 . 2/4
It seems that ALMOST everything you throw at me I at least slightly expect! It's so weird!

GREAT STORY!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 25 . 2/2
I have also been waiting for something like to this to happen... What fun...
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 18 . 2/2
I have been waiting for something like this since I started this fic! AMAZING!
Brian1972 chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
Eh Sam is new too. So she wouldn't have Mr. Geer in 2nd grade anyway would she?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/9/2016
Jack is god-tier nothin can stop him
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
MARK HAS ASCENDED TO GOD-TIER GOOOO MARK KILL HIM!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2016
JACK IS OP! DANNYBOY WAS OP FIRST BUT STILL!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
HOT DAMN JACK
Max chapter 41 . 3/17/2016
Hi I know it's been a while since you posted, but honestly this is one of my favourite stories, and I check back every couple months to see if you have posted so I would love if you posted a new chapter!
Treva Rea chapter 41 . 5/12/2015
Please, please, please finish this... at the very least, have Daniel and Sam remember as their older selves. Please!

Treva Rea
Sue Clover chapter 41 . 5/12/2015
Oh. I'm caught up. How did that happen? Oh, that's right, I stayed up all last night to read it, that's how. So, now what? Why did you just stop here, with no wrapping up of things? Is there a sequel? Are you going to come back to it? Ah, well. I guess I'll find out someday. Or not. But I want to tell you that this fic made me very happy. I love all the characters so much, especially because of how much they love Daniel, because I love Daniel and anyone who cares about him that much and can see how amazing and beautiful he is is also a beautiful person. And I hope you finish it someday because I want to see everyone get a happy ending, and I want to see how this affects them all later on, when they're working on the Stargate, and how things might be different. That could be an entire fic, or it could be just an epilogue. I don't care. But it would be interesting. I want to see Daniel meet more people who fall in love with him and grow up happy and loved and all that stuff.
Sue Clover chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
Slow pokes. I can't believe it took them this long to think of adopting him. Well, good for them. But how could you do a thing like end a chapter on something like that? They're all 'confident that everything would work out just fine.' Now something is bound to happen, and I'll have to send angry reviews threatening to kill you in your sleep. Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. Still, if something happens now I'll be right displeased with you. At least until it gets all sorted out because I just know that it will. It must.
Sue Clover chapter 35 . 5/12/2015
This is making me giggle so hard. First that science project, then Jack goes and gives him this... it's like it's fate for them to be on SG1 together. It's a shame they can't meet Teal'c at this stage. Oh, well.
Sue Clover chapter 34 . 5/12/2015