Reviews for Good Bye, Dear Friend
Miravisu chapter 1 . 4/7
Ohdear.. yes, a sad outcome that...
xSilentPeanutx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Man that was deep. Pretty sad stuff, and so real too I could imagine that happening if they added something like that. Poor Bruce... his suffering just doesn't end. .
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I always did wonder how Bruce reacted to Terry's death in that episode. This was beautifully written and the characters are in character! Loved reading this story!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow...this is great!

Real deep.
Phillip Clark chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I remembered watching this episode so many years ago, and I must admit this is a very appropriate and touching piece to the scene that takes place. Though when Bruce is bringing up the rest of the League and Static, I think it would have been nice to have him mention Diana fading out of existence earlier in the episode (you can't deny Bats had the same feelings for her that he did for Selina).

You know what, this makes "Epilogue" even more important, since before that episode came out, this was the last glimpse we ever had of the Batman Beyond Universe, that of Terry dying.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
This is amazing! I always wondered what happened during that scene where Terry was brutally killed. And reading it from Bruce's point of view made that moment a thousand times more painful for me. The father/son relationship between those two couldn't be defined any better than here. Great job!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was a masterpiece. Absolutely perfect. I loved it!

It was really sad, but very real.

That's SO going into my favourites.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I really loved this.

That episode hurt me when I watched it. I'm glad you wrote this. My mind bled for weeks after. I love Terry's character very much and that hurtful scene made me cringe.

If you are incline for a challenge I have some ideas for more Batman Beyond stories but I haven't the time to write them. I think you could do it justice.

MC
BillA1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was really very good. Nice job!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/4/2007