Reviews for Gaining Attention
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I really like this story. Id like to see more of your work in the future.
sonryz chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This was very nice to read. It's somewhat vague, but I like that; it kept me interested all the way through, and the final confrontation with Itsuki was satisfying: "Isn't it normal? I've... grown attached to your company, that's all." _

You do quite a good Haruhi, as well; "Get well soon, or else!" strikes me as very Suzumiya, lol. Good job!

*sonryz
FlynnRidersRapunzel chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I like your story so far however, I think it needs more dialogue and should sound less like a list of things happening but go in more depth. Heh just my thoughts sorry...cant wait for more
Kioa chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I LOVE THIS. Unlike the others, you don't neglect Haruhi's affections for Kyon. XD

I love the very distant narrating voice in this as well, and how it develops. I'm inspired to perhaps to a quick little flash with this in mind (with your permission, but of course).

I simply have to repeat that I love this and will defintely fav it.
Syek chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Nah, all that confidence is well deserved this seems so ordinary, but perfectly possible. And I love how dialog wasn't used all the time, it created a wonderful effect, and flowed very nicely.
Audley chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ooh. Very nice. Kept me interested all the way through. A good exercise in how to read between the lines, I think. I admire that.
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LOVE. I read this on LJ, but I still find it incredibly adorable and well written, especially the end. AW, Itsuki. . .
RedPBass chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Pretty good. Might be better if you could pull it off in the Kyon perspective like the novels, but I've only read a few that could actually pull that off.

Anyway...

I'm not a fan of Itsuki/Kyon. At all. However, I will grudgingly admit that it MIGHT be possible, what with the way Itsuki's always getting right up in Kyon's face to speak and things like that.

Basically, good job. And Many Thanks for not going overboard with it.