Reviews for The Subway
purpleAlison13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i loved the story...great job!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"What the hell was that?!" Sakura demanded as she picked the last slippery fish from the floor and placed it into the freezer. "Someone here has to convince me that the two of you are notgay!"
"We'renot," Syaoran insisted for the ten thousandth time. "See? Eriol's gotten a room with Tomoyo, as I told them to. So whatever they're doing in there now, it's definitely not gay."

"Then what were you two doing on the floor?!" Sakura hissed. "In that... That..."

"The missionary position?" Syaoran suggested cheekily.

"... And you were on top. Bracing his arms above his head."

"Yeah, so?"

"So?Are you gay?"

"NO! Saki, how can I be? I'm your boyfriend!"

"Boyfriends can be gays on the side. Ever heard of bisexuality?"

"I am notgay, and I am notinto incest. Okay?"

"Prove it."

Syaoran exhaled loudly, and left the kitchen.

"Where are you –"

"See these tickets?" He waved them in front of her face. "Two return tickets. A 10-day trip to Tokyo. All expenses paid. Thiswas what we were fighting over."

"Oh my God, Syao!"

"The company awarded me for outstanding performance in the first year," he beamed.

"So who are you bringing?"

"What do you think?" he lowered his voice and slid an arm around her. She mewed softly as he bit on her earlobe.

"And Eriol... He wanted to go?"

"Mmhmm..." Syaoran's hands travelled up her miniskirt and gave her butt a slight squeeze. "But, for certain reasons... I refused."

"Syaoran..." Sakura had to gasp for air as his fingers touched her through the fabric of her panties.

"So... You still think I'm gay?" he chuckled, and kissed her on her neck, her cheek, and then her lips. She pulled him in for a more intense kiss, feeling his hands playing with her, teasing her, arousing her...

"Damn, get a room, Li!"

"Eriol!"

BLEEP.

"ARGH! Daidouji Tomoyo, give me that fucking camera NOW!"

"Hey! I said no cursing in this house!"

"Well guess what, Hiiragizawa, I just did, and I'm doing it again, motherf –"

CRASH.

"Hoe!" Sakura blushed as a string of profanities shot out of Syaoran's mouth. Those curses and swears just make him even hotter.

"I think we should leave them, ne?" Tomoyo remarked as they watched the two hotties pin each other down.

"And he told me he wasn't gay," Sakura huffed and pouted.

"I HEARD THAT! AND I'M SAYING IT AGAIN: I AM NOT GAY!"

"Whatever. Oh, look, Eriol and Syaoran are practically having sex on the coffee table."

"Tut tut, and he's into incest too."

"YOU LADIES BETTER SHUT YOUR F –"

"Alright, STOP!"

Bang.

"... Ouch. Li, that hurt."

"Oh, stop being such a pussy."

LOL I DIED THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART
Neko Satashi chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Lol Syao u got a dirty mind haha
eMeraLdQueEn713 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
wow. that was a nice story. good job queen of t.:) i didnt wanna say or rather, type the t word since im referring to . hope you understand. i really love your story by the way. :D
SaturnDrops459 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Gah ha ha ha! XD That was so funny in the beginning! Quote: "Are you gay?" Please update soon, your writing is awesome! _
rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
wow...i'll certainly want to try that, when im older of course

-kristen
keymasters chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Gak! You're evil! _ But that was a good lemon, so you have me as one of your regulars _ FAV!
xFire-Fairy87x chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
pretty good.
lololoco4you chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
haha

i really liked how you made them rush at the end.. very funny xD

haha

*raises hand and waves it wildly around* i wanna know what happens in tokyo! pwez!
blacksilence333 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
uh...hehe...great story, i loved it! *faints*
Pat chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Okay, now I wanna know whats gonna happen in Tokyo lol
bangag pa chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
sweet and naughty cool combination...
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Now that was heated...
PlatinumAngel25 chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
two words: Love it.
Hechicera23 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
well hi, i just wanted to say that I really like your story, please make another sequel, you must excuse me cause my englih its not so good, but im trying to impruve it. Anyhow please continue like that (me encanta tu historia¡)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »