Reviews for What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
cartoonlover 1 chapter 15 . 1/1
What an awesome story! It was absolutely amazing!
austyn chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
i loved the story
Phantom Ice chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Aww, cute ending.
I really liked the concept for this story, very interesting.
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
AWESOME
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Awesome XD
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
awesome
starr1095 chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
awsome i love the story except the torture but i still loved it please can you make a sequel please?
Shining Zephyr chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
This requires a spiffy looking review.

Ho snap, my friend. This is amazing. Danny and Vlad, angst and tragedy- what more could a girl want. I'm in awe. I'm shocked. I am totally blown away by how you did this. It's amazing how much angst is chocked into this little fifteen chapter story. Well-written, done so well and woven so nicely. You did such a marvelous job with this fic.

~Shiny-sama
Daedalos chapter 15 . 3/1/2008
Awesome story! Thank you! I can't believe I never notived this one before...anyway, thanks!

-chris
PunkMichPhantom chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
OMG! I am SOO sorry that I didn't read this sooner! My computer had a virus and it took 2 months to get bak to normal. I'm still not allowed to send or read e-mails til my folks find out how the virus got here in the first place. Anyways, I loved this chapter! No, wait, I loved the whole enchalata! lol... big word. It was awesome,l excellent, exuberant, and any other good big word that you can actually think of! Great job! I would nrmally say update soon, plz and thank you, but... uh... ya know. ;)
DrWhoFan10 chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
WOW! Sorry i haven't been on in a while... It was GREAT! hope u continue writing other stories! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._. ~_~
DEAD-ACCOUNT-08 chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Lol, and it sounds like Vlads in for , Awesome story, I really enjoyed it!
dessyweird51 chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
I like how the ending made had a solid ending but still kept a little mystery while letting your mind wonder when Danny ever gets to get his payback. The story over all was really intresting and kept you wanting to read more. Well thought out and planned. Good writing and editing too.

love in Christ

des
dgLari chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
what! the last chappie? but why? you can'0t do this to me this is one of the best stories I've erver read!

ok...fine...at least I loved the ending...it's like a new beginning loved your story and as maybe you know..it's in my favs list

take care and keep writting you're good at it

bye!
MrLancerRules chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
Awesome, I think I'm about to cry. It's the ending I'm so happy for Danny, he got better. You did an awesome ending and all this pretending to cry for the typing of the review is making me cry. Seriously. That's creepy. Man, I have no idea what to say... I'm obsessed with this fanfiction... I'm obsessed with chip munk versions of songs. Yeah that's my latest obsession chip munk versions of songs. I'm going to shut up now...T.T Why the end? Why the end? Wow well that sounded like a poem. I'm going to shut up now. Awesome story. And...and... Oh I cant take this anymore. Awesome and now I am going to go. I think you have probably had enough of me now.