Reviews for I Am Yours As You Are Mine
Poison'd chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You probably should've avoided using the term 'uke'. The setting is not in Japan, but in England.

Also, don't show, tell. If Riff is deep-throated, then explain by saying he took Cain fully in his mouth.

Either way, it was still a rather enjoyable read. I like the idea of Riff serving Cain, body and soul. _
Cheea5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I surprised my jaw didn't drop from my head. It was just one line that shocked me. "He didn't exactly love Cain, but whatever pleased his master is what he would do." The way the relationship is... Dedication and love... I'm not sure I like the idea but I can't deney the possibility of it happening in the manga. The new view point of their relationship was interesting, overall a good story. Detail equaled missing and so I pity you. We shall have a pity party and their shall be cookies... And if we're lucky we'll both magically learn to put detail into our stories... *glaces at a a nerby story written by herself* So... lacking... detail... -dies-
rainbowboysxoxo chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
lol you said blue haired haha. sry i just wanted to point that out...but yea nice story. loved it .
hanyouinlove chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It was almost sad how Cain actually loved him, but Riff didn't love him in the same way, he just wanted to make him happy. Good story!
Hair-Noodles chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
X3 One day, I know one of my teachers is gonna' decide to stop and pull one of those "What'cha readin'" moves and totally fry their brain before sending me to the office. Where they will proceed to call my parents to tell them of the scarring things I've been readin...only to have them say "Yeah we know...We buy her the smutty yaoi manga...if we don't she just finds it herself" lol

Mhaha, Very nice. Cain and Riff are just so pertty together. I really really need to read the rest of the manga. I've read all of Count Cain and then the first 2 volumes of God Child...and then I can't find anymore scans..so I may have to coerce my mother into buying the rest so I can read the saddness that I hear tell of...(Poor sweet Jezzy...and Riff too!) I seem to be in a ramb-ly mood...so I'll stop with one last "I Loved it!"
Kagami Ikazawa chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You didn't "butcher" it, I think that there maybe is something like that kind of relationship between thouse two. I mean it could happen with all the itmint hints that are being told throughout this searies. Don't you think? May I ask you to write on with this story and see how far Riff will go for his you defenty have a very strong stating point with this fanfic. Just a sejestion. Other wise I really liked the plot line and how you kept close the characters as possible.
Seme-For-Life chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
That's a very good story do you have more like it?
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
w-o-w

now that's some hard core yaoi action right there!

. i really liked it and i would like to read more stories from you. i did like that line at the end that was in the second volume.

well,...cheers to you makin' even more caupturin' stories to keep us readers entertained...

-Noke Cat
Sapadu chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
...Butchered. Very butchered...

But hot.

Just two notes- one: using the Japanese word 'Uke' when they're... British... Doesn't. Work.

two: Britain is frickin' cold. Cain might go bare under his fine and dandy suit, but Riff... would probably be wearing thermal underwear. And boxers haven't been invented yet.

Stuff like that ruins a story for me like bad grammar.
Kaine chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
i liked it alot..i think it would do well as a series...but if you wish not to continue it is solely your decision..i have no writing skills...so i cannot make anything good anyways! haha i enjoyed how there was undenying servantship...like in the real series...i enjoyed that the parts were played quite well..thank you..its what i wanted:)

Kaine Angel Gibson
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
-blushes-

-fans self-

Oh my, that was hot.

awesome!
Emi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
There should be more stories like this! Keep it up :)
fma.pookie chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Omg.

That was adorable.

[if mxm sex can be adorable]

I loved Cain's indecision and Riff's...umm...whatever that was.

lol.

You didn't butcher it - you did a fine job.

I applaude you!

:]

keep up the good work!
Neko Saiyuu chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I love Riff and Cain. They were not OOC at all. I just hope that I can get my hands on the mangas...I need 4 and 5 !
Riki-Tiki-Tabby chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
...that was f*ckin hott! i loved it, good job!