Reviews for Take The Beating
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
That was a very good story! nice plot and ending!

~Lilly~
Oto no Yami chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I did feel some sympathy for Sakura's father because of his manhood problem, but good story. Also. Even though I didn't know James Chang I am very sorry about him, Nobody should kill themselves because of their problems. There is ALWAYS! an answer I learned that the hard way because I didn't listed to my grandpa.
WarmasterCain55 chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Soul Harvest chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I'm sorry about your friend. I know how it feels to lose someone like that. May James and John rest in peace. Great story, too. Thanks for writing.
SK9 chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
Meanie..
Oto no Yami chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
You suck for giving 1 1/2 cliff hangers in a row. rotfl
Oto no Yami chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
No! Clif Hanger! How dare you. (dropping unconcious after waking up having a HUGE! hangover)
Oto no Yami chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Awsome as usual. I love it.
Oto no Yami chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I am just reading this story because it's 9:00 at night and i got nothing better to do than read this fantastic fanfic, and complement it's talented author.
Oto no Yami chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i like the High School Setting and the way that you had Sakura try to fight back.
damnit chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
my spupid computer won't let me read more of your fabulous story

damnit, damnit, DAMNIT
Hish chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
Overall it was a good chapter, and the story is progressing well! But there are flaws.. Such as.. some parts are rushed.. the SakuraTenten meeting was very rushed.. and they're best friends? It also said that TenTen was a good fighter/ninja.. is this even a NinjaVerse? Overall the Naruto SakurasDad part, was also rushed.. HOW DID HER DAD FIND NARUTO? That is what the audience would be asking, probably followed him home after seeing Sakura talking with him.. yeah but wouldn't Naruto sense somebody following him? And doesn't he close his door when he gets home? You need to improve on these little details and make it a bit more realistic but other than that

GREATGREAT

AND UPDATE SOON

Hope this review helps you !
WarmasterCain55 chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
klad359 chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
awesome!
Lady Wicked chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hmm i like it but what did Sakura's father do with Naruto?