Reviews for Obsessive thoughts
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
more? .3.
SH Aerrow's Girl chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
OMG! I totally love this story! I hope Train returns to Creed! I always like TrainXCreed...i am not sure but it just seems right! Their personalities just suit! Anyways PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
are-en1 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Wow,I like it.I hope more obbseess Creed will hm I wonder if you going to make a side SvenxTrain maybe a slightly possesive Sven.
ladyasile chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
it's funny, cute, and obsessive! i love it. you seriuosly know how to make fics funny. please update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter!
PassionIsLove chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Such a great story! It flows so flawlessly. I hope that you can update as soon as possible, and keep up the great work!
Magi 12sign chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
I take way to long to reveiw.

I LOVE this fic. Yep Creed is one obsessed manic. That's why he's so cool. And why he's totally Shiki. The CreedxShiki pairing made me go 00SWEET! It's an intriguing pairing to me because Shiki and Creed are both powerful leader figures. I LOVE SHIKI. Though ShikixLeon is stil cute. (Browsergal this is your fault ;)

You did a good job making a funny fic without going totally OOC. Though sometimes it should be very instead of weary.(i.e very nice to listen to)

Obsessivly awaiting the next chapter :glues eyes to screen: KEEP GOING
Phoenix Takaramono chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
*jaw drops* Woah... who are you and what have you done to that insanely, funny author? Just kidding! This chapter is surprisenly... Shiki likes Creed? ...well... one can only dream of such things. ... *shifts eyes* Don't you think that the creator of Black Cat is a closet yaoin fan? 'Cause I think so. I LUV this chapter! Squee!
mahoakitti chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Meh. Too lazy to log in. X3 Your fic is so cute~
Musal chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Though I did enjoy it cause I love CreedxTrain so utterly much, I kinda think you're taking some things from other fanfics. Not word for word, but it's getting pretty close. If you don't realize that, you might wanna watch out for it.

Other thing: Shiki loving Creed? ::shivers:: Hehe, sorry, it made me go buhh
Subaru chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Off to a good/interesting start! Can't wait to read more. Although... They sound so...normal, it's weird. Really! _v
Musal chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
lol, that was funny. I'll add it to my alert list.
Phoenix Takaramono chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I like it. I assmue you're going to continue. If yes, THEN PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Author is Gone chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Cute. xD I really like it so far.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 7/3/2007