Reviews for Here be dragons
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I found quite interesting how you managed to put the careers of Bill and Charlie. I never read a fanfic like that, and I really enjoyed. Good work :) The end was lovely!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I liked the way you wrote this conversation. However, it was really hard to figure out who was talking sometimes, and I think that this piece might have benefited from a little more description.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Awesomeness. I can totally imagine Bill showing an excited Charlie dragons in Gringotts. And that bit at the end was lovely. Sad, but lovely.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Bill and Charlie are my favorite characters! I loved this!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was really good. I love the banter between the two and the sweet moment at the end was just perfect.

Mia chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I absolutely loved it!
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
your page showed up in google, did you know?
Scratches chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Never thought that Bill would take Charlie down to see the dragon. Now I am just curious if this one is also as off colour as the one in the 7th book
lyin chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
great dialogue, fantastically in character- love the title and the location (once you learn it ;)

nice job, gt love bill and charlie!
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Pardon me while I jump for joy because you've written a story about two of my favorite characters.

Your dialogue and characterization are wonderful, as usual. I like how the brothers range very naturally over a lot of subjects. (Bill definitely knows what he's supposed to do: the groom's job while planning the wedding is to be obedient, agreeable and to show up; though if he hasn't got a ring by a couple of weeks before the wedding, Fleur's going to kill him.)

The humor was very effective, especially the small touches that reveal each brother's personality. I really liked the way Charlie, the dragon-lover, wrote off the dragon's aggression as "He's just curious." I was also amused that Fleur had confided in him.

My only criticism is that I thought the conversational shift at the end was a bit abrupt. Maybe it was supposed to be. One moment, they're discussing the dragon, then suddenly it's about Bill's injury. Maybe my criticsm is that the last stage of the conversation is over too quickly. I dunno. This isn't very helpful, is it?

On an ending note, I'm going to mention Clawnose. Yikes. What a deformity, even for a goblin. No wonder he feels the need to bully.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Last night would be full moon, right? A clever touch, to bring the brothers together over the common ground of the dragons rumoured to guard Gringotts. Another very nice story from the always reliable Bagge.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hey, I really liked this story, the whole idea was great! Cant wait to read more of your stories!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Yet another interesting story...I like how you made Bill sure that Percy will come to his wedding...

P.S. It's "Romania" not "Rumania" ... It's not a big deal but figured that you should know...
fledge chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
A story very different from your normal Luna-centred fics, but well done once again. Starts very light-heartedly and then proceeds to the really sombre mood at the end. As for narrative technique, it might pay to try and find a way of keeping this completely dialogue, without any third-person narrative at all. Hard to do, but an interesting task.

Give him a finger and you have him in your throat.

You probably mean AT your throat; he's not going to be swallowed whole, is he?

a HORDE is wild group of people, the dragon will be watching a HOARD of treasure.
BajaB chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
You do chracterisations so well. It's certainly a gift. Well done again.