Reviews for Midori no hibi: Unforgettable
Kenichi-Kurosaki chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
The emotions are very well written. Great job _
REDxYELLOW chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sweet short story! Loved it!
teacupz chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
nice idea... O.o

I guess some spaces will help...

keep writting!
mistress-of-kurapika-sama chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
wow that was sweet. I think I got tootaches after reading this. tee hee. I think Seiji would grow old waiting for her if Haruka hadn't let her daughter set free.

I wish you had another chapter added, especially the wedding part. I'd like to imagine how their wedding would be.
kakashifan9 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I recently got really into the manga and I love it so much. The ending was sweet and dramatic cause my heart was screaming for it not to end sadly. Your stories nice too. It's so sweet how Seiji waited for Midori after they broke up. Great job.
Shadow of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This was fun to read. You did a good job at writing it :)
BlueLion chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
The fic starts promising enough, but in the second half you just press together too much. You should have detailed the conflict with her mother, her decision to break up, the time she's trying to get into other relationships a lot more ... giving insight into the inner turmoils and conflicts of Midori as well ... How about outlining the thoughts of her mother and Seiji as well?

It wouldn't have hurt to make the fic longer and divide into chapters either ...

Instead you present just a rushed huddle of events - try better next time!
GaNGsta GaL chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow, Seiji is really loyal to Midori but you went to fast on the ending part and it is hard to read because i think your afraid to you much Enter button like the first reviewer said... but i like it!
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
are you afraid of the enter button?