Reviews for The Fight Game
anime fan chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Please write a sequel i always thought that nana and lucy should get along and youve proved my point
Shomeru chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
This was pretty good! Nice job!
xTrumbleXbom chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Sorry, it's just... god damn... i freaking hate FF's with male dicloni... so i won't be reading 'nenore.
xTrumbleXbom chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
O, No... NOT BANDOOOOOO
xTrumbleXbom chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Surprised no one reviewed, tough i'd doubt it'd matters to you 'nemore
Nearly As Classy chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Lol. One of the best fics yet. The humor in it is very good and I can't believe the first few chapters were about a videogame and then suddenly Nana and Lucy begin to fight and Nana gets shot in the head and SAT come. Well, this story did come a long way from the beginning. Good job. I love Bando and Lucy's interaction but just a side question. When Nana escaped shouldn't Lucy have sensed her leaving?

Other than that. Pretty good. Lucy and Nana are still two of my favorite characters and yeah... good fic... I'm checking out your other stories after this and hope you have more finished EL fics
Jokulhaup chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Ack! You broke the fourth wall!

But no one cares about things like that anymore.

Anyways, the idea looks interesting so I'll read further.
Professor Bathroom chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
This had been a great fic, and i'd like to say, thanks for writing it! Can't wait for your follow-up fic by the way!
Viigor chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
I see this isn't an "humor fic" anymore. At least you changed the subject in an intersting way. Keep writing
dyingsoul 36 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Ok im just gonna say one thing.

Damn.

When i first started reading this story i thought it was ok. You had good spelling and writing style and you made some effort to get into the characters heads.

Then the 'elfin lied' video game in and i began to get bored as it seemed like just another silly paraody.

But! Then you dwelled deeper into your characters and used the game as a catalyst to explore some deep emotions and made some pretty decent interaction between Lucy and Nana.

Bandoh is hilarious, i like how you have tied him into this and against all expections you have the basis for a pretty decent story here.

How is No. 6 and his connection to Nana? will the peace of the kaeda inn group be shattered by that damn director? You've made me generally interested in how this story will pan out. keep it up your good.

Btw i really feel for Arakawa. the poor girl still hasnt had a shower? LOL stick with the humour mate it works :)
Viigor chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
And I thought this will be comedy. Now you surprised me with this lil' conflict. let's see what happens :P
Pandassassin chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
this is a pretty good fic i love the concept of a video game and i thought it was funny when lucy was impressed with her three characters, the game reminds me of the DBZ games lol cant wait for the next update, so hurry up lol till then cya
BloodstainedOokami chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I luff it so far!

Elfen Lied is one of my favorite animes.

Lol, poor Lucy. That sounds like something Nyu would do.