Reviews for Demon of Wind
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 31 . 6/20
Loved it!
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 31 . 3/16
My God it's adorable, I was totally upset about him not being a demon anymore though it took a while to get used to in the beginning anyway, but when the whole name thing came into place, the second he said he said he'd let kimiko give him a new name i predicted the rest of this story. Great job, I wish it was longer *pout*
It's so coincidental that I'm reading this chapter on Chinese New Year 2016
sunnyfortomorrow chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Guestspirit chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
The saying is actually 'hop to it' not 'jump to it'.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 31 . 9/8/2015
Ah fuk! Its that feeling of sudden existential crisis after reading a good story! HELP!

I'm glad you finished this, unlike the multitudes of unfinished fics, and even the long time you took for it. Even when people said that maybe you should drop it, you keep chugging on, and people should praise you for that.

Thanks for writing the story! I had reading it. Wherever you are now and whatever your doing, I hope life finds you well! All the best! -Rankin
Guest chapter 31 . 8/27/2015
I'm so glad you finished this. :') I absolutely loved it!
Perhapsormaybe chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
One, you're way more kind than I am because people have lives and reviewers should respect that. Two, this is awesome and I'm so glad TvTropes has a fanfic recs page so I could find this! I greatly enjoyed reading it and I love your sense of humor. Usually I despise OCs, but you set them up really well where they actually have depth and are needed in the story. Also really loved Jack being sent to the mental institution. Good luck in your future novel writing, but I do hope from time to time you'll come back and give us a one shot or quick drabble if you have the time.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
Such an amazing story. The best fanfic I had ever read. Your an amazing writer and I cant wait to read more stuff from you.
UnlockedPotential chapter 31 . 7/6/2015
Awesome ending to a beautiful fic. It was absolutely refreshing to read. I believe that the characters were kept...well in character and everything just flowed naturally. Thanks for doing this fic.
UnlockedPotential chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
Gosh man...too sweet/sappy...loved it.
UnlockedPotential chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
The angst level just went up like 10 notches. Poor Rai...
UnlockedPotential chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
...Oh my gosh...imagining that song segment in my head...DWL! Awesome!
UnlockedPotential chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Awww shoot, that was just too sweet...
UnlockedPotential chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Ahhh, love reading when Rai and Kimiko interact. They're a riot. And Clay, oh Clay.