Reviews for Demon of Wind
Wolfwind97 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Aw, love it! Absolutely love it! Your stories are amazing!
inScense09 chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Rai is so cool. A bit overpowered but still very cool. What will happen once he finds out Wuya isn't trapped like he thinks she is? Anyways lives the past chapters and can't wait to continue reading :)
inScense09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Great start! So Rai is a demon huh?
HeartAngel1796 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
I love this whole story, but this is my favorite chapter! Rai's villainy pep talk to Jack and Rai singing Your Love Keeps Lifting Me to the others (to Kimiko mostly).
I listened to the Jackie Wilson version afterwords and I could picture Rai singing it as U wrote; XD
HeartAngel1796 chapter 31 . 8/2/2014
This story is AMAZING! Well developed, blended nicely with things from the actual series, cute with the RaiXKim bits, and HILARIOUS!
(Just wished U would have squeezed in a few more of Rai calling Kimiko 'firefly', I LOVED THAT!)
Sequence chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
That was so good!like I'm crying right now cause it's over and it was just so damn good. You really did a fantastic job writing this!
Fantastic Fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I having a feeling I'm going to really love this story, or hate it but I hope Ill love it.

(Sorry I'm too lazy to log in)
Lioness Deity chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I KNEW IT! Clever, too.
Ryuus2 chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
My brother has been on a Castlevania high lately, and somehow that led him to your story. Don't ask me how he did it, all I know is that TvTropes is involved. *shrug* Regardless of how he found it, we are both inordinately glad that he did. This is a great story with only minor word errors spread throughout. Rai's history, abilities, psyche, and development were all very well thought out and executed. Everyone else was also well written and in character.

Rai's interactions with himself were probably the high note of this story for me. And when those interactions include making his own Rai choir and signing himself out to Frank Sinatra, it's easy to understand why.

Keep up the great work!
Dacergirl369 chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
It's now 3am and I have officially spent all day reading this story.

It's still a Saturday well spent if you ask me:)

I loved this so much. Like, beyond belief. It's going to be one of my favourite things for the rest of forever. Promise. It's the best. And I am so glad I deprived myself of sleep to read it, it was worth it on so many levels. Have you ever read a book you can't put down, to the point where you can't get to sleep because it plagues your mind that you haven't finshed it yet, and you just need to know what happens? That's what happened with me and this story. That's never happened to me with a fanfic before, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

Okay, so to summarise, best story ever, I dedicated a whole lot of hours to reading it, who needs sleep, and I'm like three years late to this party but I don't even care. AMAZING STORY BRO. I LOVE THIS AND YOU'RE MY NEW FAVOURITE PERSON:)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
Cute I loved it so touching and a good story
SalwaOksiputriA chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Wait whats a sociopath?
Kimmiko T chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
I really love this story!
Rai as a Demon was an awsome idea...but with him used to of being a human...it made him seem more like a hanyou then a full demon...I would have prefered for Rai to stay like a hanyou, but I guess since he was a human to begin with...it was better for him to turn back.
Also if you like this kind of stuff...you'll probably love an anime called Inuyasha...it has a lot of stuff like this...like the whole pined to something and thinking he was betrayed...that kind of stuff...a different is that Inuyasha was born a hanyou.
Also thanx to this story I remembered some things about a friend of mine from childhood who I had forgotten... so thanx!
As well as thanx for an awsome story!
Ja'ne!
Oh, also hanyou means half-demon in english.
Veedramon chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
And so it ends with a happy ending.
Veedramon chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Well, it seems Chase really likes to win.