Reviews for In Waking Darkness
forestwife chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ah, 'All Hell Breaks Loose' That was a good episode, wasn't it? When I introduced the show to my flatmates, I'd already seen the whole of seasons 1 and 2, and we were watching my dvds... let me tell you that when Jake came and stabbed Sam, they completely freaked out! And they'd been saying at the beginning of the episode that they kind of liked him... I was adamant that I didn't!

This was brilliant, again more Dean-angst! Well, you gotta love it! Poor Dean... (again!)
LadyVader1014 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
oh that was the best post-AHBL story for Dean's reactions...

I'm just crying and I can't stop, its so heartbreaking and so beautiful how you expressed in words what Jensen did on-screen. You gave more depth and the Impala scene just broke the dam so the tears become blubbering

again, the BEST ever and this goes into the favorites and this story should be recced.

Emberseve chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I loved the way you described everything! I was so cute yet so sad at the same time that I could almost feel my own heart sinking...and if Dean were to actually say this to someone I have absolutely no doubt that they would feel sorry for him...

- Emberseve

this season

this show

good job
Arinia chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really good insight into Dean's character! I really wish you'd write a sequel to his thoughts in AHBL2. )
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Great. You captured him perfectly. Catch ya on the flip side.