Reviews for Destined to Repeat It
Acop chapter 7 . 10/22/2018
Interesting story so far. I like the premises and how the story is developping from then on. Your characters are humans and believable so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Thank you for sharing your story !
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
This story is brilliant. I normally don't read stories with Harry as the only main character, since he is so annoying in canon, but I like your version. I like all the changes big and small, and I hope we'll see more glimpses of Severed, since he sounds really interesting.
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Ingenious take on characters and plot lines! I have to admit at the beginning it took me a little while to wrap my head around the scenario, but its really, really good! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to watch the rest of your plot line unfold! Once more, amazing characterization and really developed story!
Begumebilli chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Weird
grace1237 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Awesome story...I like where this is going...looking forward to more. Why does it always end with a cliffhanger? :p
jmsdragn chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
did you know that you have to have a fanfiction account to leave reviews kinda annoying anyway alright story looking forward to next chapter hopfully you update soon
Maddie Claire chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Excellent can wait for the next chapter
Taly-chan chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Ouroboros? A bit of Noin ironics?. I have to say, this fic is causing me the same ill feeling I had with that anime. Kind of like seeing a train wreak. Very disturbing, amazing, interesting, unstopable, and you know the end is gonna be horrible and messy, and there is absolutely nthing you can do.

And then, somehow, things go right. Or not, but at least you haven't reached the time when everything uravels and the world goes to hell.

Really catchy story.
zafaran chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
This is... interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Most stories in this class just stop before being completed, and most of them choose to have Harry repeat the past as close as possible instead of trying greater changes, and just sorta run out of ideas and stop. Good luck with the story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Well done. Like the concept. Look forward to more. And enough of channeling Goyle.

The description of the whistling wheeze was very nice, and I like Severed already. :)
fraewyn chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I'm hooked for the moment
IamSanereally chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Oh this is exciting. And I must admit the thought had crossed my mind that something was bound to ge wrong with the general 'harry goes back in time kills voldie and everything is just peachy' fics. This is very good and I'm looking forward to seeing just how this works out.

Trix
Nyos chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Wow. This has got to be the MOST twisted timetravel fic I

ve read. And yet it fits.

Keep up the good work!
goatkid chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I only just saw this fic and it's really great so far. I'm guessing that this particular Harry is going to stay for a while, right? I can't wait to see the next update!
duj chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Has Harry landed into a different timeline than his own, or do his housemates just not *know* the truth about their parents' pasts? And shouldn't his returned-self understand that this Nott hasn't killed anyone, and if returned-Harry is successful, maybe never will?