Reviews for A Work of Art II
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hello. I liked your idea and it was a great story but you made kim seem inappropiate (you know what i mean) which is just wrong. Anyway keep up the great work.

P.S your stories are great but try to keep them as family and innocent as possible. Please and Thank You.
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
As Josh said, that was a dirty trick! I didn't think Ron was talking about Kim's butt catainkodak1! EEWW! I thought he was talking about Kim. His Kim. How she was loved around the world...how she was loved by him...using her to talk about the Declaration of Independence...Anyway,great job. But I have to ask, why would you think Ron would write about...never mind. I thought that was sweet. You make me what to drag my hubby from work and write a poem. About me and his soon-to-be-born daughter.

But like I said great job captainkodak1.(However, your no Commander Argus. Sorry. I had to say it. Don't get me wrong. Your Great! But He's PHENOMENAL!Sorry. Great fic. Look forward to more)
Niquest chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Good one, very good one.

'This work of art

Declares that all men are created equal'

That line is when I figured it was either the US flag, or the Constitution, or something along those lines.

Excellent, once again, excellent.
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
excellent work, i enjoyed it.
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Capt;

Josh is right, it was a dirty trick, but it was a wonderful point.

I sometimes think that as members of the US, we forget parts of the past. This was a good reminder.

Happy Birthday America.

Very well done, and to borrow your line,

A very heart felt Right Hand Salute

Star_Eva01
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This was SO funny! :)

I could see where Kim's thoughts were going to go and with the way you wrote it, the diversion probably worked on everyone who was reading the story. :)

I hope you had a great 4th of July. Boo-yah! :)
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i half expected ron to write about kims knockers this time lol (lord knows why i wondered that heheheh!) anyways that was nice keep up the great work
Puppylove chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
HAY CAP!Guess who's back. Yo Biggest Fan, Puppylove. I've had some technicall problems, but I worked it out And I'm happy to see your new stories and new names. You probably don't care about some fangirl so I'll let you go. Looking forward to more stories. Say hi to Rich.

Woof,Woof
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
LET FREEDOM RING.

Well done
cpneb chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Cap'n: A great tease for Ron, and great reaction from Kim, both when she heard the title and saw the pictures...

and, a great tease of us, as well!

Thanks: you left a plot bunny in my house yesterday, and it showed up as a story today.

Thanks, sir, for this story.

...cpneb
Slyrr chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Truly a work of art - and these days often underappreciated, even maligned as 'outdated' or 'archaic'. Quoth Red Skelton: "Wouldn't it be a shame if someone said, 'that is a prayer, and should be eliminated from our schools."
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Always a pleasure to get a surprise. This one comes with a good lesson. Well written as always. Easy to see why they gave you your commission.

God Save the Republic!
Wushu chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
beautiful, absolutely beautiful. thats all i can say about this.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Have a happy 4th of July Cap! After a good story like this you deserve it.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LMAO! So close, but no bananas...You got me there for a second captain. Pretty good...Happy 4th of July.

Danny